losing fat/excess water

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• losing fat/excess water

I was wondering if those pills (Xpel) that rid your body of excess water under your skin really work?

Also aside from that question....typically, from those who've used 1-AD. What are the greatest gains anyone has ever gotten (i.e. in. your arms grew, chest growth, quad growth, forarm growth) stuff like that....just curious to see what this stuff was capable of...

Re: losing fat/excess water

Originally posted by Cowboy1185
    I was wondering if those pills (Xpel) that rid your body of excess water under your skin really work?

Also aside from that question....typically, from those who've used 1-AD. What are the greatest gains anyone has ever gotten (i.e. in. your arms grew, chest growth, quad growth, forarm growth) stuff like that....just curious to see what this stuff was capable of...
    Don't know anything about the Xpel pills, but your "growth" from 1-AD, will be determined by your diet, and workout regimine.

Comment

good deal man, thanks a bunch. Yea the reason I was asking about those Xpel pills was because i'd lose weight for wrestling, but I was never really shredded, i was just skinny. I want something that can sculpt your skin around your muscles...

Comment

if your skinny and you cant see your muscles, its because you lack them bro ;(

Comment

Working...
        X