Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• INSTONE?

instone?
    Last edited by MAUDIVE; 11-19-06, 03:54 PM.

I used some InStone: Leanfire...It just gives you energy when you workout, or if you're dieting it helps you out there too. The InStone: Forza-T I can't say anything about, I have some but I have't tried it yet....

Comment

It's all overpriced. I joined his little website, and he sent me some free samples of his Lean Fire, and his shake mix (nasty), and I wasn't impressed. Don't get sold on the name..........you can get better stuff from reputable companies like Optimum Nutrition or Beverly.

Comment

Yup, it was horrible stuff. They sent a ton of free crap and it was just that.....CRAP! Didn't feel anything from the leanfire and the shake mix was worse than drywall compound. I doubled the liquid it said to mix with and it was still too thick.

Comment

Originally posted by decadecadeca
          Yup, it was horrible stuff. They sent a ton of free crap and it was just that.....CRAP! Didn't feel anything from the leanfire and the shake mix was worse than drywall compound. I doubled the liquid it said to mix with and it was still too thick.
          :agree:

Comment

Working...
          X