lion t3 dosing for my rat.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lion t3 dosing for my rat.

The search feature says t3 is too short so if someone would be so kind as to tell me the recoomended dose(so my rat doesnt have thyroid trouble) :D i would appriciate it. also any personal results with this product would be helpful too.
    Last edited by pierced one; 03-16-05, 03:09 PM.

come on now i know some one has to know.

yj, buyb12, anyone, hello

Comment

Last t3 cycle I ran was like this

http://www.superiormuscle.com/vbulle...ighlight=cycle

I will never run it again. I makes feel like sh**

Comment

what were your results speedracer, and what was it that made you feel like shit?

Comment

Bro there is allot of theory surrounding the use of T3. Some will tell you to take as much as your bodyweight ( yes I have read that b4 from someone) in both t3 and clen together ed, some will tell you to take your temp every morning b4 you get out of bed and if you are below 97.6-98.6 range then supplement with t3 until you are in the optimal range, some will tell you to ramp up to 100 mcg a day. You see where I am going here. It is hard to say for sure what to do IMO because soo many do it differently with good success.

I used it many years ago, ramping up and down which i don't think is necessary anymore other than for tolerance. I went 4 weeks, 3 weeks at my peek dose. I think you can use t3 for extended periods without any real problems and here is why. I have read too many times where someone used for much longer than what is usually recommended and they claim with blood work that your thyroid recovers in about 14 days after use. I have read that more than once.

IMO I would try and get my body temp in the high normal range and then throw in your clen ( as much as you can stand) with a super clean diet and cardio program. Clen really loses its efficacy over 2 weeks so you could cycle that with eca stack.

Here is a link to lots of info regarding t3 and clen. http://www.musclesci.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=65

Happy reading :D

Pd

Comment

once again thanks PD.

Comment

I had decent results but I felt lazy for a while afterwards. I ramped up and down . The down was very slow and small incraments but i was still tired all the time. Clen is my favorite way to go.

Comment

Working...
              X