Hate the congress for the ignorance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hate the congress for the ignorance

Tomorrow the aspirine maybe be banned,hate the congress,hate Bush and hate Canseco too.....many ignorants and monkey minds together are dangerous for sports........ :mad:

If baseball had a semi-credible testing program to begin with, the government would never get involved.

By having a joke of a testing program that makes them look like jackasses, they have invited every headline-grabbing politician to get involved.

If you don't fix your own problems, they'll get fixed for you, often in ways you won't like.

Comment

now that sux

Comment

So why is it so important that Congress has to get involved in whether an athlete juices in the first place? Not even on my top 20 list for my congressman.

Comment

Originally posted by imonboardtoo
          So why is it so important that Congress has to get involved in whether an athlete juices in the first place? Not even on my top 20 list for my congressman.
          Because steroids are controlled, illict drugs.... you eould expect the government to get involved if all baseball players were doing coke, right?

Comment

I have no issues with congress being interested in illegal drugs in baseball.

However, I wish they would work on the budget deficit and the national debt first....:(

Comment

Working...
            X