Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Non-responder to Ephedra?

Whats going on here?
    Last edited by infiniti1982; 08-25-06, 02:41 AM.

I cant tell much either. I wouldnt worry about it. What are you wanting to get from using it?

Comment

Originally posted by glowalla
      I want fat loss--thats it. I've been cutting with a good plan for a couple months and I'm at around 10% body fat now, but progress has slowed even with slight changes to my diet and exercise.

I don't care about appetite suppression--I can control that fine myself. I just want the fat to come off faster and of course spare as much muscle as possible in the process.

Well i have never heard of anyone not responding to eph.. have you looked into clen?

Comment

I actulally get more sides off of ephedrine than clen. I was going to suggest the same thing depending on your age but if you are against it thats cool. Fat burners including ephedra are sort of a let down for someone who hasnt used them much. They really dont speed up the fat loss procees as most expect. I liked to use eca+y (yohimbine hcl) until resently. The last couple of time I used ephedrine I got light headed a bunch so I use green tea,,Yohimbine, r-ala to help with cutting in between clen cycles.

Comment

You can always up the dose until you "feel it". Make that your dose every time. I have a high tolerance for speed like drugs, as a matter of fact I recently purchased some clen from our board sponsor and I know it is good stuff, but i cant "feel it" even at 80 mcgs per dose, however I sweat like a whore on Sunday at church, so I know it is working. Try upping the dose until you can feel it, just don't get to crazy with it, use your head here bro

PD

Comment

Working...
          X