my brother needs help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my brother needs help

hey everyone, i dont usually make my own threads on this site but i my brother has a question about losing some weight.
    he is 28 years old 218lbs he stopped working out for a while and has started out again, and is having trouble losing weight, he is in a training program with a trainer, tony atlas. im not sure if anyone knows who he is but anyway, my brother is now going back to the gym and is tryin to pay attention to his diet whats the best thing that he can do? will you need his diet plan?

Make sure hes not eating garbage and have him working out with the trainer, he'll lose weight.

Comment

post the diet here we can help out. Have him eat alot of proteins from whole foods, whey protein shakes, watch the carbs (by not eating carbs before going to bed, and take good fats (fish oils, flax, etc). Cardio 30 minutes after workouts. Good amounts of rest, and to pay off the bad foods, junk foods, fast foods, stuff like that.

I say this because i did this last summer to cut up a bit and it worked for me.

Comment

I would also try to get a bf test and go off of it. scales can be very deceiving and frustrating. Post diet, supps, program if possible.

Comment

Tony atlas.... how old is that guy, like 103?

Comment

i made this post so my brother could check it and read it for himself, and join superior muscle but i guess he hasnt, thanks for the input guys i hope he joins soon otherwise this would be a waste of time

Comment

Just make sure he reduces his calory intake per day. Stay off of foods that are heavy in carbs like beard, rice, pasta, ect. Basically just eat minimally without starving yourself and do intense training.

Comment

Originally posted by Ace0419
                Make sure he definately avoids beard. Just kidding :D

I know, I know, I'm an a-hole. :agree:
                lolz

Comment

Working...
                X