Ultra Lab Human Growth Complex for Men

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ultra Lab Human Growth Complex for Men

just purchased this product. I Apologize for not asking its worth before i bought it but now im just trying to get an opinion on weather it is any good or not. And if not. What company would be a better source?
    Also, im stacking this product with 1-TU if anyone would like to add there opinion on that would be great.

All OTC "Human Growth Hormone" products are useless.

Comment

OK THATS ALL I EVER GET IS, "THERE USELESS!" LETS NOT POST THAT UNLESS WE CAN SUGGEST SOMETHING OF GOOD QUALITY.

Comment

Originally posted by DallasCowboy
        OK THATS ALL I EVER GET IS, "THERE USELESS!" LETS NOT POST THAT UNLESS WE CAN SUGGEST SOMETHING OF GOOD QUALITY.

How about you use the search function and do some research yourself and learn how to speak to people whom you arE ASKING for help.... dont come off like a demanding smartass and maybe someone will help you out, that person is not me...

by the way, its "they're useless" and in they are...

Comment

Would you rather him lie to make you feel better about wasting your money?

Comment

Okay....then how many times do you have to hear they're all useless before it soaks in your fat head?

they're all useless
            they're all useless
            they're all useless
            they're all useless
            they're all useless
            they're all useless
            they're all useless
            they're all useless
            they're all useless
            they're all useless
            they're all useless
            they're all useless
            they're all useless
            they're all useless
            they're all useless
            they're all useless
            they're all useless
            they're all useless
            they're all useless
            they're all useless
            they're all useless
            they're all useless.....is that enough?
            :slap:

Comment

:rofl:

Thats funny Bench

PD

Comment

The only real human growth hormone is extremely expensive to run a cycle. There is a reason for that. Genuine stuff is not sold in health food stores or on websites. Jintropin, Serostim, & Somatorm are all HGH and from my understanding, it takes at least 3 months minimum use to see noticeable body composition improvement. If you got stuff online or off the shelve you've wasted your money.

Comment

Ignore these guys, they will go away! I know it is easy to blast dumbasses (let's honest, it's fun sometimes) but, we only fuel their fire. Besides, he keeps coming back and asking the same question a different way, he doesn't get it.

Comment

i remember some fucker back in high school was trying to sell me that crap. Telling me, i was gonna get huge and that it worked like steroids. I was smart enough to read up on it and the substances it contained, after i read and knew more about it, i told me "nah". Just waited after I graduated and did a real cycle.

Comment

Anything marketed as oral growth hormone is going to be garbage. Cause gh gets destroyed in the digestive tract.

Comment

^ :agree:

Comment

Working...
                        X