LEGAL HGH brand advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LEGAL HGH brand advice

looking for advice for a decent HGH LEGAL BRAND! i can ask that right? instead of giving me usless info on how bad a product is. Can anyone tell me of a decent LEGAL BRAND of HGH that is out there?????? if not. dont need your boring little comments.

PLEASE
    Don't post your questions in a condescending manner and you'll have much more luck with our members ....
    Thanks ..........

Last edited by INTIMID8OR; 04-21-05, 10:04 PM.

Then use our boring little search function, kid. You want an over the counter HGH product? Youre an idiot.

Comment

It was put to you plain and simple before. They are all just gimics. They use your ignorance against you and take your money.

Comment

Another smart ass signed up..... seems to be a new fad. Please learn how to respect people when you ask questions and receive answers, one must realize you will not always hear what you want in this life... it is called reality. You should thank YJ for giving you a heads up, instead of being a smart ass.... you dig?

You can either learn a great deal from this site or not.... simple as that

PD

Comment

Originally posted by Pumpdogg
          Another smart ass signed up..... seems to be a new fad. Please learn how to respect people when you ask questions and receive answers, one must realize you will not always hear what you want in this life... it is called reality. You should thank YJ for giving you a heads up, instead of being a smart ass.... you dig?

You can either learn a great deal from this site or not.... simple as that

PD

:agree: Damn right bro!

Comment

Re: LEGAL HGH brand advice

Originally posted by DallasCowboy
            looking for advice for a decent HGH LEGAL BRAND! i can ask that right? instead of giving me usless info on how bad a product is. Can anyone tell me of a decent LEGAL BRAND of HGH that is out there?????? if not. dont need your boring little comments.
            your a fag kick rocks.

Comment

Well, hopefully I won't be considered a newbie asking dumb questions. Anyway, the first response was a good one about being an idiot. I have found over the yaers of being on boards is just to simply ignore the idiots. After a while, they just dissapear. And maybe, when they grow up a little, they come back and are much smarter.

Comment

Working...
              X