acne and 1-AD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• acne and 1-AD

Aight fellas i got a question. I have been taking acne medication (periostat) for about 2 1/2 years and i really have no visible acne but i continue to take it to prevent outbreaks. I'm bout to begin a 1ad/4ad cycle in 2 months and i plan on runnin it for 4 weeks and i was wondering if this cycle along with the medication would effect my liver or anything else that would hinder my gains? Also, would gyno be a concern during this short cycle or will the 6-oxo for pct be enought? thanks guys

is acne possible- yes
    can all of these drugs affect your liver- yes
    is gyno possible- yes
    is 6oxo enough for pct - no

PD

Comment

6-oxo........lol

Dont bother with that crap.....

NEVER GO OTC!!!!!!!!!

(considering how easy it is to get pct anyway, try board sponsors)

Comment

i think you guys missed my main question. i know acne is possible and all that other stuff, i was simply wondering if it is a bad idea to do a cycle while being on acne medication.

Comment

I have used accutane in the past and its worked great for me.

Answer your question?

Comment

lol....ok ur gettin closer. what I'm sayin is that my acne medicine does work great but can i continue to run it while i do my PH cycle? I have heard that gains can be hindered if you take acne medicine while on cycle and i was wondering if this is true.

Comment

I'll bump it up for ya, whether or not it will hinder your gains is out of my area of knowledge.... I know antibiotics interfere with aas, but Spidey would know I'm sure

PD

Comment

Question for the above posters:

Why isnt 6-oxo sufficient enough for a 1-AD?

Comment

I told him no YJ because he is going to stack 1ad and 4ad both which can convert to some estrogen, since not knowing if he is gyno prone or what dose he may use, I did not want to say it was OK when in fact nolva would work better.

The periostat I did not know about it interfering so I left that for someone more knowledgeable.

Do you think the 6 oxo would be sufficient for him?

PD

Comment

I believe so, especially for a simple four week cycle, this is also based on the assumption that hes not going to exceed standard doses for either, if this is the case, then you are certainly correct.

Comment

Thanks for your input YJ and ya'll you other guys. YJ, i was hoping you'd get ahold of this thread and straighten it out for me b/c i had IM'd you with this very question but i guess u were to busy to get back to me. For the record, i am not going to exceed standard doses, just gonna keep it simple and have a solid first PH cycle in which i can hopefully gain and maintain 10-15lbs.

Comment

I think i only gained like 7 lbs on 1-ad But i did get alot leaner during the cycle.

Its hurts ur stomach if u take it while ur empty so make sure eat when ur taking it.

Comment

acne meds are harsh on the liver(well antibiotics anyways)...i've heard milk thistle and dandelion are excellent for the liver...

Comment

Working...
                          X