anyone who used 1-AD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone who used 1-AD

I was wondering how long it took it to kick in for some of you, also wanted to know what yall experianced after it kicked in and when your cycle was over...

Re: anyone who used 1-AD

Originally posted by Cowboy1185
    I was wondering how long it took it to kick in for some of you, also wanted to know what yall experianced after it kicked in and when your cycle was over...
    It took about 2 weeks for it to kick in. Strength was going up, acne was coming out, starting feeling a bit lethargic, agression went up. Strength remained, but acne and lethargy went away and so did agression when I got off.

Comment

have you used any ph or gear before?

i never had when i first took it and saw gains quite quickly, but if you have more experience then alot of people generally say about two weeks.

Comment

About 2 weeks as well, always did love that supplement when it came out. When I came off I would lose most of my gains, but I would also quit working out for a few weeks:(. I was single and into partying back then, when I did hang with it and do pct I seemed to hold onto allot of gains back then.

PD

Comment

I ordered 10, yes 10 bottles of 1-AD and unfortunatly after this I realized what a mistake I made. Why do something that has the same effects of AAS and a fraction (if any) of the results.

You would never half-ass in the gym, so why half-ass with your supplements, you might as well do the real deal now that PHs are illegal.

My opinion? Flush your bottles down the toilet or sell em to one of your a friends you dont like.

- F1ERCE

Comment

Then only OTC Pro hormone/steroid I ever used that came close to the gear was M!T/4ad combo. 1 ad is way behind the time in the PH world. I would do at least 600 mgs ed+4ad. It will take a coulple of weeks probably. Diet is the key

Comment

Yeah id say MIT/4ad

Wasnt too satisfied with 1-ad

Comment

I did one bottle, with 4-AD also...moderate strength gains, but I was also dieting for a show, so I didn't expect to gain any significant weight. The side effects -- aggression and such -- are noticeable

Comment

^ You say that like aggression is a bad thing, lol.

Comment

My 1st time using 1ad was great . Two botles for 6 weeks Gained 10 pounds and kept 7 and strength. loved it. Since then have ran 3 more cycles but didn't gain more weight only strength and a little size. Only ran 4 week cycles after the 1st. Still have some left .going to wait a while and try it again months from now.Will go with longer cycle again. really didn't start gaining till week 4. strength went up starting week 2.

Comment

Working...
                    X