GAT METHYL DEPOT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GAT METHYL DEPOT

im thinking of purchasing a bottle of METHYL DEPOT by GAT from a friend. has anybody taken it? is it worth taking? what are the gains like? im looking to put on 10 pounds of muscle so any input is appreciated

anybody at all?

Comment

Youre 16 years old, do not ask about pro hormones or steroids. Read the board rules. You are FAR and AWAY Too young to need either of the above and will only create damage to your body you will have to deal with in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by chsfootball16
        anybody at all?

Heres where you should go

http://www.bodybuildingforyou.com/pr...de-effects.htm

especially read the side note!

Comment

thx alot guys i guess ur right, its just hard becuase at my school everybody is starting to pass up my lifts and its just pissin me off becuase they do the real stuff "roids" well most of them. plus ive had a hard time gaining weight and i do eat alot of carbs and protein and work my ass off in the gym. but ya i guess its not worth it becuase ill have the last laugh. thx again

Comment

When theyre 30 and cant have kids, youll have the last laugh.

Comment

^
              OUCH... Listen to him bro or u could end up like PD with zero swimmers and no children in sight... You will be amazed at what time can do for a serious lifter as long as your game is together in no time at all you wont believe how far you have gone. Best of luck to you

PD

Comment

i was just a little older than you when i started using test based suppliments. Well I didn't have enough sense to just wait it out. To tell you the truth today i am, 24, 5'7 220lbs, have some gyno, and my shoulders are shot. i could have been bigger and not had gyno, and possibly still have good shoulders, if i would have let my body grow the way it is supposed to.

also think, do you want kids someday.(who knows) dont f*ck yourself up. just hang on till you quit growin

for now eat, eat, and eat, youll grow like mad.

Comment

Working...
                X