Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SAN T3

what do you guys think of this product?

Your basic guggulsterone product, and fairly cheap as well. I feel these are only truly effective when you stack them with stimulants or thermogenics.

Try a guggulsterone, green tea, synepherine stack for a few weeks, then an ephedrine/caffeine stack for a few weeks and with a solid cutting diet, you'll drop a good bit of fat while retaining a substantial amount of lean muscle. Diet is key however.

Comment

thank you for the input YJ I appreciate it

Comment

A couple more questions for you, does the green tea come in tabs or do I actually have to make the tea? Should I be able to order all of these from one of the board sponsors, ie powernutrion?

Comment

YJ, so would something like Adipoxil from power nutrition be alright, it has everything that you recommended or would it be more beneficial, and maybe cheaper to order everything seperately? Thanks for all of the help

Comment

Originally posted by phatchopper
            A couple more questions for you, does the green tea come in tabs or do I actually have to make the tea? Should I be able to order all of these from one of the board sponsors, ie powernutrion?
            You can get the extract in capsule form (I hate the taste of green tea, so I get the caps. and theyre like $8 a bottle so very inexpensive). Yes, you can order all of the above from powernutrition, (and get a tshirt for $5 ;) ). Youll actually save $$ ordering it all from one place, that way you only pay 1 shipping fee.

As for your second question, I prefer to buy everything separately. I can dose it how I would like, divide up caps from morning to afternoon, etc. many more benefits to order separately, one being 99% of the time its less expensive.

Comment

Originally posted by YellowJacket
              I prefer to buy everything separately. I can dose it how I would like
              :agree: :agree: As I've progressed and learned over the years, I feel like I am more in tune with my body and know more of what it needs at any particular time. Having separate supplements allows you to alter the profile of any shake or stack any time for exactly what you want instead of just taking whatever some manufacturer decided to throw together. Your body doesn't need exactly the same ratio of supplements or even carbs/protein/fat all the time. It's more work but why put in all the work in the gym if you're not gonna put the proper work into the nutrition?! What's that saying..."You grow in the kitchen and the bedroom, not in the gym." Didn't understand that the first time I heard it, but theres a lot of truth in it--nutrition and rest are just as, if not more important, than the lifting.

Comment

Can you give me some dosage suggestions, I am 6'4 at about 275 not sure on bf but probably about 18%?

Comment

I agree BBaddict, I am just trying to figure out what way is going to be the cheapest and most effective. I was searching for the synepherine on power nutrition and didnt have any luck would it be listed under a different product name or is it possible they just dont carry it?

Comment

nevermine YJ just cant spell, its synephrine. Just kidding thanks guys

Comment

Or what about doing a clen, T3 combo? Or would you stack the clen with something else

Comment

Originally posted by phatchopper
                        I agree BBaddict, I am just trying to figure out what way is going to be the cheapest and most effective. I was searching for the synepherine on power nutrition and didnt have any luck would it be listed under a different product name or is it possible they just dont carry it?
                        http://powernutrition.net/product_in...roducts_id=623

Comment

thanks, I already ordered it along with the green tea and the T3, thanks for the help

Comment

Anything else, let us know....

Comment

I appreciate it brother, the knowledge someone can gain from just asking the right questions is unlimited. there is someone with extensive knowledge on just about every topic here, this board is an amazing tool for people of all levels. thanx again

Comment

Working...
                              X