Eph/Caff combo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eph/Caff combo

Been doing an Eph/Caff combo, and never take anything after about 4pm, but my sleep is shit. I gotta take a sleeping pill to get a decent night's sleep.

Anybody have the same problem? Anything work well with little or no sleep effects?

clean diet and cardio. You could try some OTC sleeping pills , Benadryl or meletonin to help with sleep ( just dont use them every night).

Comment

My money is on the caffeine. Caffeine has a half life of around c. 6 hours but can be extended to as much as 12 hours as a result of genetic, physiological and environmental factors, such as other drugs youre taking. Caffeine does the same to me, so I avoid it for the most part.

Comment

Thanks, YJ. Gonna give up the caffeine.

Comment

Not that I recommend this, but I've been taking a thermogenic that has caffeine and was having problems sleeping. I just started taking Sominex to put me out and that works awesome. Sleep pretty much straight through the night for 8-9hrs. Again, I don't necessarily recommend--particularly long-term, but I'm only doing it for another week.

Comment

I tried Sominex a while back, and wasn't crazy bout how I felt in the am. Been taking a scrip that doesn't make me hazy in the mornings, but I'd like to stop taking the pills - especially since I'm starting shots. :))

Comment

My sleep patterns are all screwed up in the last couple of months. I'm going to try an OTC product like Tyleno PM or something on a short trial basis to see if that will help me get back into a structured sleeping pattern again but not as an every night type of thing. Once I get on track I won't need the extra help. Kind of like resetting the body's internal clock mechanism.

Comment

L-tryptothan seemed to help me sleep but has been banned in the US since the early 80's. Can be obtained legally in Australia and probably a lot of other places.

Comment

Eat turkey for tryptothan. That stuff always puts me down, lol.

Comment

The effects of tryptoPhan are suppose to increase when consumed with dairy. I remember reading this a while ago, so you might want to read and make sure it's still true.

Comment

Working...
                    X