Damn I forgot how good Nectar is...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn I forgot how good Nectar is...

Just opened a tub of Apple and drank one post workout and damn, I forgot how good this shit is.... got another tub of lemonade waiting as well....

Also, I took a lot of ephedrine and feel the need to start random posts....

what the hell is Nectar?

Comment

That stuff is really tasty. I like to try different proteins from time to time and nectar is probably one of the better ones I've had in a while.

UNIVERSAL makes a Tropical punch protein that kick ass too.

CYTOSPORT (muscle milk) makes some berry protein that tastes like ass IMO.

Give universal's a try I think you may like it.

Comment

Nectar is probably the best protein on the market, although thats debatable...

http://powernutrition.net/product_in...roducts_id=176

Comment

That's a great price. I unfortunalty still have a huge 6lb tub of HDT to finish off, plus a little of another one.

Comment

Shibby, how do you like HDT? I got a few free samples of it and I had trouble mixing it....

Comment

It mixes well with a blender, but not real well with shaking unless you use hot water the night before and pre make them.

Comment

Ah, I was using a standard shaker cup and couldnt get it to mix uniformly to save my life....

Comment

Also wasn't fond of the strawberyy, but love the choclate.

Comment

I have chocolate, Im not fond of any strawberry flavors, but Nectar Strawberry Kiwi

Comment

Working...
                    X