african weed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• african weed

Anybody ever heard of an herb called "african weed"? Not pot grown in africa. Read about it in a bb mag a few yrs back but can't find anything about it on the net.

You got me?

Comment

I've heard of Jamaican weed, but I've never heard of it in a bb magazine. They sell it on the beach and it makes everything in the world not really matter worth a damn. Good stuff-definitely recommend it.

Comment

Originally posted by BBAddict
        it makes everything in the world not really matter worth a damn.
        :( Did you smoke some before you typed that?

Comment

Originally posted by bad14u
          :( Did you smoke some before you typed that?
          It was a combination of by bitchy mood today (due to my diet and my job) and recollection of doing it back in college.

Comment

Before this goes to far. Stick to the talk of the supplement. No rec drug use discusssion allowed.

Comment

Never Heard of it, I figure if it was worth taking more people would be familar with it... maybe YJ will have an answer for ya

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby
                Before this goes to far. Stick to the talk of the supplement. No rec drug use discusssion allowed.
                My bad!

Comment

Don't worry about, I was just doing a little intervention instead of correction. Everyone gets relaxed with the rules now and then, when they are at a comfortable place and just need a little reminder.

Comment

Not sure such a product or herb exists. I have heard of African Yohimbe Bark and African Red Tea extract, never African Weed.

Comment

Am familiar with yohimbe---never heard of african red tea---maybe that's the connection. Will look into that one. Thanks

Comment

african weed

Yeah, I must've seen the same article in Men's Exercise or Exercise for Men or some such magazine. Not one of the Weider
                        publications or Ironman or Muscle Mag or MD, etc. Very last page of the magazine---article on penis size by a guy with an oriental sounding name. Maybe Dr. Wm. Wong or Dr. Newman Lin. Not sure. Hope this helps.

Comment

That's the one, Cherrybomb. Will check out Wong and Lin.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                          X