Supplement Help New Workout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Supplement Help New Workout

I haven't tried in about a year and I'm going to Cancun in Oct. and I want to be in shape and look good on the beach. Can anyone tell me what supplemts they would use to help in weight loss.

Supplements will only help as long as you eat right and exercise regularly. Ones that I have tried and have worked are- Hydroxycut, Stacker 2, Zantrex and Xenoplex.

Comment

Along the same lines as bad, I would say that I have had good luck with Chizled--but a clean diet and exercise are the keys. Thermogenics only help, they aren't the answer.

Comment

I think I hear a buzzing sound... Oh, it's just a yellow jacket swooping in at the sound of another recommendation of glutamine!

Do a search and read some more on glutamine. I wouldn't recommend it, particularly during cutting.

Comment

Originally posted by BBAddict
          I think I hear a buzzing sound... Oh, it's just a yellow jacket swooping in at the sound of another recommendation of glutamine!

Do a search and read some more on glutamine. I wouldn't recommend it, particularly during cutting.
          ;)

Comment

i like the ECA stack and clean diet for wieght loss, nice little perk you up in the morning, too

Comment

Working...
            X