When to take these supplements

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When to take these supplements

This is my first time buying supplements and i bought syntrax nitrous and swole and some 100% whey. Should i just follow the direction that they send me or should i do something else? THx

follow the instructions on the bottle.

Comment

Originally posted by mcalo4
      follow the instructions on the bottle.
      Here at SM, we make break throughs everyday. :rofl:

Comment

My stuff just got in and it says to take pre-workout and on an empty stomach. I work out at school 1st period which is at 7:50 and i wake up everymorning and eat about 7. So should i just not eat breakfast?

Help is appreciated.

Comment

O ya. The reason why i am worried is because i am 6' and 155 and trying to bulk up. I just need to know if the cancelation of breakfast because of creatine will effect me trying to gain wait.

Thx

Comment

Originally posted by itofof
            O ya. The reason why i am worried is because i am 6' and 155 and trying to bulk up. I just need to know if the cancelation of breakfast because of creatine will effect me trying to gain wait.

Thx
            Yes, food is much more important than creatine when it comes to putting on size. Skipping a meal while bulking is sacrilege. I don't think the empty stomach or not will effect the efficiency of the creatine. I used to take v12 without an empty stomach and I didn't notice any difference.

Comment

But people keep on telling me that the pumps and the creatine will be more efficient on an empty stomach. And do you take creatine PWO with good results?

Comment

Originally posted by itofof
                But people keep on telling me that the pumps and the creatine will be more efficient on an empty stomach. And do you take creatine PWO with good results?
                I've never really experienced great pumps with any arginine products. Yellowjacket has a great post on how arginine is actually detrimental to anabolism. I take creatine pre and post and have had great results.

Comment

So your saying you take half you creatine before the the other half later.

I just read that you will great pumps taking swole pre workout.

Im gonna start taking it tomorrow to see if i can feel it.

Comment

Working...
                  X