Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CellTech/NitroTech/PumpTech or better alternatives?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CellTech/NitroTech/PumpTech or better alternatives?

So far, the only supplements i've used are GNC's Whey Iso Burst, TRAC w/ NADH, Muscle Milk, and the cheap GNC Protein Whey.

I tried the Iso Burst when i first started lifting and it helped tremendously by the time i finished the big jug. but since then, i havnt really had that kind of gain, i guess this is true just because it was my first gain. anyway, i just finished another jug and it didnt do much. i was also using the TRAC at the same time and it helped a little but nothing big. The Muscle Milk didnt do much either.

ANYWAY, i've been off for like a month and im about to get serious again. serious as ever! and im willing to spend more too. I'm about to get Cell-tech, Nitro-tech, and Pump-tech which will run me almost $150.

But before i choose them, i know this is a good place to ask if there are any better combos out there that cost as much or less. Without using steriods.

SUGGESTIONS SUGGESTIONS SUGGESTIONS !!!

my suggestion is to not blow your money on that overpriced muscletech shit.

Comment

well, do u have something that works better or as good that i dont have to waste as much money on?

Comment

The search function is relatively inexpensive.

Comment

even though muscletech is expensive, it works great for me. I like the fast acting protein alot better. I see more gains quicker and longer

Comment

I wouldn't use GNC unless you've got an employee discount. Take a look at the board sponsor, Power Nutrition, to order online.

I don't think that info is is the search key

Comment

Originally posted by pradaman
              even though muscletech is expensive, it works great for me. I like the fast acting protein alot better. I see more gains quicker and longer
              Better gains from nitrotech compared to what? Have you tried any quality proteins like isopure before you've made this statement. Your screen name has me thinking that you're all into brand names rather than function anyway.

Comment

nitro uses a low grade creatine thats why you may see some gains,when i used it i had nice gains and i liked it untill i used a good protien. and cell tech and pump are just junk imo. and if noone has told you make sure your dite is right i swear i have more gains from just how i eat alone than when i took nitro. and when i took no2. and like someone said earlyer check the bord sponcers or 1fast400.com or one of the 100 other sites that are better by far than gnc by price and product.

Comment

Originally posted by YellowJacket
                  lol

Yes, the search works quite well. I learn alot from these guys at SM. They are knowledgeable. Before I post I do an extensive search. Recently I spent several hours going throught a search of PWO for recommendations. I didn't find exactly what I wanted but I got YJ's homemade recipe, other suggestions/recipes and good general discussion. I love this site.

Comment

I have learned more coming here for a lil over a year, then I did reading shitty magazines for 5+ years. Do some reading and I am sure you will find all your answers.

Damn it mitch, I got a boner now cause I saw that girl in your avatar. I'm in love!

Comment

Originally posted by njlovehandles
                      I have learned more coming here for a lil over a year, then I did reading shitty magazines for 5+ years. Do some reading and I am sure you will find all your answers.

Damn it mitch, I got a boner now cause I saw that girl in your avatar. I'm in love!
                      :rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by YellowJacket

:rofl:

OK, here is a freebie. Next time do a search and you'll probably find whatever it is you're looking for.

Make Your Own Cell Tech- by Pogue

This thread will self-destruct in 30 seconds.....

Comment

Working...
                        X