progestin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• progestin

Can progestin be as effective as test as a muscle builder? LegalGear has come out with a new product call M 1-P. They claim that it is comparable to M 1-T. I've never heard of anything like this and wanted everyones opinon on it. If it is as effective, should it be treated like M 1-T because of the methyl attachment, ie: should be used with liver protectants and cycled. What to you all think?

BUMP

Comment

Up one more time, then Ill leave it.

Comment

Thanks YJ. I knew it sounded to good to be true. I'm still not quite ready for a true "cycle", so I'll keep my eyes open for new products and run them by you.

Comment

Useless unless you want to grow tits would be my educated guess.

Comment

There is one product out there that is still left, but i dont want too keep mentioning it, Its only time until the man come down on it! And I got to get some befor that, possably!

Comment

hey nj, could you shoot a PM

Comment

Originally posted by sekcbeast
                hey nj, could you shoot a PM
                Nevermind on that PM, I did a bit of reading on your posts and now know whatcha mean. Thanks much anyways

Comment

Good luck if thats what you decide to do, im continplating picking up sonme of the same for a rainy day.

Comment

It seems kinda pricey, but defanately worth a try. I'll keep you updated if/when I get some.

Comment

Dont see the price as being that bad as you should be able to get 2 cycles out of a bottle. Its how it affects the insides that bother me.

Comment

Ah, cant wait for these law suits to come rolling in.

Comment

Hey YJ...Can you elaborate a little?

Thanks

Comment

Its methylated progestins.... plus its Legal Gear distributing it, a less than reputable company..... good luck battling those sides.

Comment

Originally posted by YellowJacket
                              good luck battling those sides.
                              Doesn't sound like there's really anything they can do. If you use caber to try and negate the sides, you're pretty much making taking the stuff obsolete. Would women be able to take it without much of a problem?

Comment

Working...
                              X