Ok, boys and girls...I really need your help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok, boys and girls...I really need your help

I have been attempting to get pregnant for the past 6 mos. I also have been on NO b/c for the past 3 years.

The past couple of months I have been taking my temp, and ovulation kits, all showing I was not ovulating.

I go to the Dr. on Monday after having some blood work done. NOT GOOD results. Normal progesterone levels for a woman are 20-40. My Dr. even said she'd be OK with 10. Which means 2 things: 1- I am not ovulating, and 2- if I did get pregnant, I would miscarry.

MINE WAS A 2.

So, beginning stages are to start me on 50 mgs of Clomid days 5-10 of my cycle with the hopes of increasing my LH causing me to ovulate. If my levels still arent' where they need to be, dosing will increase.

Now that you have some history, I want to know if and how my past AAS t-3, Clen, Nolva, Proviron, GH usage may or may not have affected this.

I haven't taken any AAS in almost a year.

I also have had endometriosis about 7 years ago, with no relapses.

I know this is a female issue, but I really need some info if you have it on this progesterone level situation.

Does your Doc know your history?

How many years were you lean?
    How many years were you using?

Comment

Originally posted by cowgirl
      Does your Doc know your history?

How many years were you lean?
      How many years were you using?

Yes, my Dr. knows about the endo, but I did NOT tell her about the AAS usage. IMHO, I don't think it's best to tell her mostly for health insurance purposes. If she catches wind of any of that, I could be denied coverage for some things

Super, show lean...6mos...

Using on and off only for a year and half

Comment

Working...
      X