amino questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• amino questions

ok well first of i guess i would like to know if aminos are really effective and if so wich kind are the best to take and for wich purpose , bulking up , getting cut ect.. i am also wondering what is the difference between aminos and protien , i have read that aminos are the building blocks of protien does this mean if take aminos that i dont have to eat so much protien , or on the other side of that seeing as many protiend powders include aminos if i am taking enough protien am i wasteing my time taking aminos

thanks ruckuss

Well you have various types of aminos, branch chained amino acids (BCAAs), essential, and non-essential amino acids, free-form amino acids, etc.

Amino acids are indeed building blocks to protein, but some are more important than other, ie. BCAAS. BCAAs are responsible for protein synthesis and producing energy and can be found in a myriad of supplements on the market.

Aminos are important for cutting, maintaining and bulking. I like Xtreme Formulations Vendette and ICE, but amino supplements are certainly not essential (but then again, no supplements are). They are not cheap but they deliver results over time.

If you have a solid protein powder that includes a ample amino acids profile, then save your money.

Comment

Working...
    X