AVENA SATIVA EXTRACT 10:1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AVENA SATIVA EXTRACT 10:1

YJ, does this stuff FREE bound TESTOSTERONE? I'm a little weary in products claiming to boost Testosterone such as tribulus. But to FREE naturally bound TEST is different, no? what do you think? or, is it better to take 50 mg of PROVIRON daily to do the same thing?

This products do little or nothing to increase basal testosterone. Look at it this way, if they really worked, everyone would use them.

Comment

Re: AVENA SATIVA EXTRACT 10:1

Originally posted by GreekTank
      or, is it better to take 50 mg of PROVIRON daily to do the same thing?
      Don't do this, cause proviron will suppress your endogenous test production so it wouldn't benefit you.

Comment

Originally posted by YellowJacket
        This products do little or nothing to increase basal testosterone. Look at it this way, if they really worked, everyone would use them.
        True it doesn't increase test levels, but I heard of studies done that showed that free test levels increased and they believed it was due to avena sativa inhibiting the shbg protein. Not sure if these studies actually exist, but I think you'd probably be better off just taking 6-oxo. They actually have studies i've seen that shows increases.

Comment

What's 6 oxo? this increases FREE TEST? what other ways are there to increase our endogenou TEST production?

YJ I PM"D you on an issue

Thanks for the help guys:)

Comment

What's 6 oxo? this increases FREE TEST? what other ways are there to increase our endogenou TEST production?

YJ I PM"D you on an issue

Thanks for the help guys:)
            6-oxo is androstenetrione. It's an aromatase inhibitor that is used for pct. I have a pdf file that shows the study that was done and it shows that total test and free test levels did rise. It showed that shbg decreased a little, how they measured that I don't know. However, the number of subjects used was limited so some people are still skeptical. In my opinion, I feel it's the closest you can get to a natural test booster.

Comment

Originally posted by beefcake
              6-oxo is androstenetrione. It's an aromatase inhibitor that is used for pct. I have a pdf file that shows the study that was done and it shows that total test and free test levels did rise. It showed that shbg decreased a little, how they measured that I don't know. However, the number of subjects used was limited so some people are still skeptical. In my opinion, I feel it's the closest you can get to a natural test booster.
              I don't know what to believe I was just talking to my bro on the phone and he said that Avena works wonders, it acts like proviron giving you the same effect, if you know what I mean. LOL

Comment

I don't know what to believe I was just talking to my bro on the phone and he said that Avena works wonders, it acts like proviron giving you the same effect, if you know what I mean. LOL
                There's not many studies to back up the scientific claims, so you're pretty much stuck on just testing it out for yourself and seeing how it does. It's pretty damn cheap at 1fast400.com anyway. Let us know if you do.

Comment

1fast400 does not sponsor this board and its only a decent product if youre looking for a bonor.

Comment

Thanks bros! BeefCake I like that Avatar

Comment

Working...
                    X