Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long is 1-ad detectable?

YJ,
    I was told that 1-ad can be detected in a steroid drug-test for up to a year. Is this true? Also, is 6-oxo PCT more likely to cause acne than the actual 1ad/4ad cycle itself? I was told that also, but I know you have the right answers when it comes to stuff like this so thats why I'm askin.

I need your help with one other thing too YJ. I got a cousin who is 20 yrs. and 3 months. He has trained with me hard for 5 years, kept his diet good and has a great looking physique, but he wants to start a 1ad/ 4ad stack like im doin and i have tried to tell him to wait until he' s 21 but thats not a good enough reason to wait to him. So would it hurt that bad if he went on with the cycle?? Thanks man.
    Last edited by rippedsucka; 05-11-05, 10:55 AM.

any help?????

Comment

I do not answer steroid related questions for those who are underage.

Comment

Maybe you didnt read my post closely enough. I AM 21 and I am tryin to prevent someone who is not 21 from starting right now. The thing is he is only a few months from being 21 and i wanted to know if it would cause him any harm now by starting a simple 1ad/4ad cycle.

Comment

You were born in '85, Im not buying it.

Its not like the day before your 12st birthday is any different biochemically than the day after your 21 birthday. I really dont recommend PHs or AAS until 24, when your liver is fully mature and your endocrine system is totally stable. Sio tell "him" no, to wait. I bet his diet is close to awful and his training is far from perfect.

Comment

Ok thanks bro. and by the way i was born in 84'. my profile was misprinted and i have already begun a cycle of PH's. Your info is useful and i hope i can convince him not to for his own sake. I dont plan on running anymore cycles for a long while and this one is very light. It's only a 3 week cycle of 300mg of 1ad per day and 600mg of 4ad per day. I am half way through and have gained 6lbs. Hopefully it will not cause any bad effects.

Comment

Working...
            X