Ph's in highschool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ph's in highschool

Im in highschool and i know slot of people that are taking prohormones. I was thinking about doing some prohormones like 1ad or something but im trying to find something that works just as well. I've been working out for about 2 years and have been taking whey and creatine with a good diet. But i just cant make gains like all these other guys that are on ph's. Is there anything out there that will give great gains like a ph would.

Food lots of good whole food, sleep, lots of good sleep, and lots of protein. Right now your hormones are raging, you don't need to mess with them and possibly screw yourself up at such an early age. Your buddy's may be getting better gains now, but there is always a price to pay in this life for our activity's. We don't consider them when we are young, but take it from someone who has made those bad mistakes when he was young... stay away from pro hormones pro steroids, juice itself etc... BTW all of the listed is illegal. Those 1AD pills and the like are just like having a bottle of test.... for real.

PD

Comment

So theres nothing else i can do besides sleep, diet and train?

Is animal stack 2 a ph.

Comment

Animal stack is garbage and youre entirely too young. Youre risking fucking up your endocrine system and liver....

Comment

Dude, listen to YJ. He knows what he;s talkin about.

Comment

Eat, train, sleep & grow. That's all you need to do to put on mass. Don't risk screwing up your liver and kidneys not to mention getting gynocomastia and the growth plates issues that can result from taking anabolics before the age of 24 years old. Go to the natural training and nutrition sections on our website. You'll learn a lot there. Make sure that you don't overtrain either. You don't grow while working out- you grow while at rest.

Comment

If animal stack 2 is so bad then why dont they take it off the market? Also i was reading at other places and they said that it isnt harmfull at all.

Comment

the ph are garbage for the most part... will get a little boost from them but will get even more side effects.

eat big... take protine... possibly add some creatine.

Comment

Originally posted by itofof
                  If animal stack 2 is so bad then why dont they take it off the market? Also i was reading at other places and they said that it isnt harmfull at all.

Thats pretty shitty logic. I hope you arent naive enough to think because a product is on the market, its a legit. Cutting gel? Methoxy? Both are complete scams, yet both are sold daily. The supplement industry is not regulated, essentially companies can market and distribute what they want.

Comment

Also, its intended for use by those over the age of 21, which you arent. Its more determental to you since your liver is not fully grown and youre endocrine system isnt stable, due to your age.

Comment

Working...
                    X