Prohormone Industry?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prohormone Industry?

Will there continue to be advancements in the PH industry even though they are now banned substances?

Will there be advancements in the covered wagon industry?

PHs are long gone, however there are new ones arriving that escapre the legal binds. I would not call these advancements as they are using progestins and I wouldnt want to be on the receiving end of one of these lawsuits.

I cant say that banning PHs was a mistake.

Comment

Originally posted by YellowJacket
      Will there be advancements in the covered wagon industry?

PHs are long gone, however there are new ones arriving that escapre the legal binds. I would not call these advancements as they are using progestins and I wouldnt want to be on the receiving end of one of these lawsuits.

I cant say that banning PHs was a mistake.
      What are your thoughts on superdrol?

Comment

Better get it while its still legal, it will be next...

Comment

Thanks YJ, I was just curious. I have heard things on Superdrol, however. How effective is this product?

Comment

I have done a lot of research on this product and it seams to have its purpose. Many are seeing gains just short of M1T but much drier. It does seam to do a number lipid profiles, so precautiouns should be taken. Seam like most are doing short 3 week cycle as gains diminsh after that. Many report good gains on 10mg straight through for 3 weeks while others have bumped to 20 or 30 in final week. Yes this product need PCT. Nolva would be best as it is supposed to help cholesterol, opposed to the rebound product some have been using.
            Thats all the info I got, hopefully yj can confirm and elaborate, I am interested on his take also.

Comment

That's pretty good info right there njlovehandles. What I can't understand is if the gains are almost to par with M1T why havent I heard more about it. Seems like people would jump on a product like this, especially while its still legal.

Comment

Originally posted by rippedsucka
                That's pretty good info right there njlovehandles. What I can't understand is if the gains are almost to par with M1T why havent I heard more about it. Seems like people would jump on a product like this, especially while its still legal.
                Sledgehammer was still working on it right before the ban. I don't remember if most of it was on presell and sold out, or if he never released it in the first place. And I believe only 1fast400 is selling it. Probably the reasons why not many have heard of it.

Comment

One of the site that sells Superdrol makes it sound almost too good to be true and when this is the case the product normally falls way short of expectations. However, I was wondering if this product is harsh on the liver at all and what should be taken for PCT? thanks
                  Last edited by rippedsucka; 05-27-05, 09:41 PM.

Comment

I never tried the stuff, Only like to read up on this shit! You can buy it at a well know, well hated board. It RECKS lipid profiles, may have some good dry gains. But this is only what I have read. Funny cause its all the rave at other boards, but not mutch mention here. Guess thats why i love this place. Great info, and a bunch of hard workin Mother F******s!

Comment

One of the site that sells Superdrol makes it sound almost too good to be true and when this is the case the product normally falls way short of expectations. However, I was wondering if this product is harsh on the liver at all and what should be taken for PCT? thanks

Do you ever do any research for yourself? Youre entirely too self-dependent on others.

Comment

YJ, Yeah I do research for myself but I like to ask questions to others who have had first-hand use of the product. And you're supposed to be the "supplement Guru" who can be asked anything. What it comes down to is that ur just too damn full of yourself and trust me bro u if you knew so damn much you wouldn't bitch everytime newbies come to you looking for advice.

Comment

I just think people get sick of writing the same thing over and over. This is especially true when there is some new compound everyone is talking about. YJ is on lots of board and prob gets asked this 5 time a day. There is an umbelievable amount of info out there, one post will not give you all the answers, I think that is more or less the gist of all the anger. He could answer you, but wouldnt you like to cross refrence anyway.

Comment

YJ, Yeah I do research for myself but I like to ask questions to others who have had first-hand use of the product. And you're supposed to be the "supplement Guru" who can be asked anything. What it comes down to is that ur just too damn full of yourself and trust me bro u if you knew so damn much you wouldn't bitch everytime newbies come to you looking for advice.
                            Sure I can be asked anything, but Im not required to answer them. Id like to move beyond "how do I take creatine?" and "how much of this do I take" questions and answers things a little more complicated or detailed. It gets old answering the same questions over and over...

Comment

understood

Comment

Working...
                              X