No announcement yet.

Hopefully a question worth answering...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hopefully a question worth answering...

YJ, I have searched on the answer to this for a while now and I keep getting mixed views. During my recent 1ad/4ad cycle my libido was low just about the whole time and now that I'm doing PCT it seems nonexistent. I'm currrently running 6-OXO and milk thistle but should I add a supplement like tribulus to help out? I would really appreciate your feedback.

Sure, couldnt hurt. The efficacy of Tribulus as an ergogenic aid is debatable, but its effects on sex drive are undeniable. It is believed this mechanism occurs by increase basal NO levels, causing erection, NOT that it increases basal testosterone levels, like many believe. The following prove its effects on sexual health:

Protich M, Tsvetkov D, Nalbanski B, et al. Clinical trial of the preparation Tribestan in infertile men. Akush Ginekol. 1983;22(4):326-329.

Tanev G, Zarkova S. Toxicological studies on Tribestan. Cited in Zarkova S. Tribestan: Experimental and Clinical Investigations. Chemical Pharmaceutical Research Institute, Sofia.

Viktorov IV, Kaloyanov AL, Lilov L, et al. Clinical investigation on Tribestan in males with disorders in the sexual function. Med-Biol Inf.

Zarkova S. Tribestan: Experimental and Clinical Investigations. Chemical Pharmaceutical Research Institute, Sofia.

Another product, 1000mg of Horny Goat Weed (HGW) will also have comparable, if not more profound effects ad Tribulus.

Comment

Thanks bro

Comment

Working...
      X