YJ's Summer Cutter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YJ's Summer Cutter

I just received my summer cutter in the mail yesterday, and I believe it to be money well spent. I configured my diet and its down pat, and as much as Id like to do 5x5 on this diet, I think the glycogen depletion will prevent that, so Im going to give the UD2.0 another try.... as for my supps. here they are....

Primaforce ALCAR
    Primaforce Synephedrine
    Primaforce Lean Green (Green tea)
    Primaforce Yohimbine hcl
    Bolt Ephedrine HCl
    L-Tyrosine
    Fish oil
    R-ala
    Speed Gel Caffeine caps
    4 tubs of Syntrax Nectar

I will not be running these at the same time, I will be cycling through each, for example I will do ECY for 2-3 weeks, then green tea, synephedrine and caffeine for 2 weeks, then back to ECY. I will be running 1.5g of Tyrosine pre-workout and ALCAr throughout the cycle.... as well as the fish oil and R-ala. The only protein I will be using is Nectar.

Note: This will be my last experiment with r-ala, Ive never been a fan of it, but I thought since it was discounted ( ;) ) Id give it another try.

Comments/questions/suggestions welcome.

You ever try the new lemon ice tea Nectar? Should be gettin' it in my store soon, just checkin' to see if you had it already..

Comment

Lemon ice tea aye? Not much of an ice tea fan, but the Roadside Lemonade is dyno-mite....

Comment

YJ - What are your stats and diet?

Comment

Diet is going to be the Ultimate Diet 2.0 (as for particular foods, I havent decided yet) but if you want to read more about the UD2.0, PM me.

Im around 210 right now.... BF is unknown, but all this will be figured before I begin.... Id guess by mirror that Im around ~11%

Comment

Ya know, I've had that UD2.0 for so long, yet I've never read the damn thing.. :D

I'll look it over sometime soon, might just give in and try something new.. ;)

Comment

YJ, I think there are a couple of us here that have thought about or are trying the UD2.0 diet. I am going to try it again this fall and would be really interested in any experiences you want to share from it. In particular, how you manage the full body glycogen depletion workout days.

Also, make sure you get some glutamine-Lyle recommends taking it like twice a day! ;)

Comment

I will certainly let you know.....

As for the glutamine.... Lyle doesnt quite know EVERYTHING :)

Comment

Originally posted by YellowJacket
                  I will certainly let you know.....
                  Bump....How'd it go?!

Comment

Very successful cutter.... got a tad lazy with the diet during the latter weeks (cookouts, what can ya do?) but Im very satisfied and consider it money well spent. Im down a tiny bit over 2% body fat, wouldnt say I 'lost' strength, but I switched up routines. I will more than likely be running a comparable stack again around late Aug.

Comment

YJ - How far did you cut your calories on low carb days (mon - wed)? Lyle suggested cutting by 50% ... but the hunger is killing me. Plus, 50% just seems too low. Thoughts?

Comment

I cut mine around 55% to be exact, but I used Synephdrineto combat the hunger.. and it worked pretty well, except when Id take it pre-workout I wasnt hungry enough and it became a battle taking down my post workout shake. There are variatons of 'snacks' you can try to kill hunger, I like low carb jello, its very low in calories and fools the brain into eating something significant.

The most difficult part for me was the glycogen depleting workouts, I would assume this is the bitch of the diet for everyone.....

Anything esle, or if you'd like me to go into greater detail, ask away brother....

Comment

YJ...curious...did you do the 3 workouts per bodypart -- 2 glycogen depletion, 1 strength & 1 power workout as the routines?

What did you think about the R-ALA after using it the 2nd time around?

Comment

Originally posted by SonofBone
                            YJ...curious...did you do the 3 workouts per bodypart -- 2 glycogen depletion, 1 strength & 1 power workout as the routines?
                            Sure did and let me tell you, its tough keeping motivation when your lifts arent what they usually are and the glycogen depleting workouts are crazy..... I never wanted to take up tennis so much in my life.

What did you think about the R-ALA after using it the 2nd time around?
                            Still not that impressed but I would probably use it again mostly for its nutrient partioning effects. This is one benefit that cant be seen in the mirror or felt, such as something like ephedrine, so one can only assume its working...

Comment

Working...
                            X