Which Whey to go?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Whey to go?

Just wondering which whey is better for bulding lean mass iso or conc.
    Also I've been told you should take 3 servings a day, Morning pre and post w/o.
    Is that true or BS? And whats a good effective product?

Well, i'll go out on a limb and give what I think. Isolate is easier for the body to absorb because it's been broken down more, and is also much more filtered to cut down on the negatives like fat. Isopure is one of the best you can get. A little pricey, but the quality is unriveled. Many have stated they can see and feel the difference between using iso and conc. I don't think you have to take it 3 times a day. Probably postworkout is a necessity, but throughout the day, you can get your protein requirement from food rather than from a shake. Which is actually better for you.

Comment

I'm in university, money is kind of scarse from Sept-April. It just became more convenient and cost efficient than buying steak, chicken, fish.

Comment

Originally posted by g-funk
        I'm in university, money is kind of scarse from Sept-April. It just became more convenient and cost efficient than buying steak, chicken, fish.
        I see. Those situations suck. In that case, it really won't make a big difference if you go with concentrate. Try to at least get your 1-1.5g of protein per bodyweight each day. If it has to be through shakes, then you do what you gotta do. Something is better than nothing I say.

Comment

Are there any othere supps you'd recomend for getting big? I'm also taking a multi, I was told to try some Creatine any other suggestions?

Comment

Working...
          X