M-1-P

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M-1-P

Anyone have any experience with this? Here is some info and ingredient listing u can find at the bottom. Trying to cut through the advertising and get some true info.

EDIT: Did some homework, sounds like b.s. a usual. Just looking for some reputable supplements that are ban safe and not to harmful on the body.
    Last edited by Vage; 07-20-05, 03:49 PM.

You are 17 years old.... youre about 7 years away from being able to experiment with hormones.

Comment

This is true...I guess i wasnt thinking it was exactly a hormone related product, til i did further research. As for now im mainly im sticking to protein, creatine (I use satur8) and im just researching various supplements. Right now instones Forza-T i believe its called, is interesting. It has 6-oxo, trib and zma. But right now im not even sure im going to get that, if anything. I will admitt, i do very well on my own naturally....

Comment

Stop asking about these things, eat and do compound movements. This is why i didnt anser your pm, You dont need this shit . I guarantee if you eat like a horse, and hit the weights hard YOU WILL GROW. now go eat some cattle and do some deadlifts.

Comment

Can I get an AMEN!!! I am natural and weigh 220lbs and 6' with a 33" weist and 28yrs old. I am now starting to focus in on the "Extra" and still haven't bought stuff yet. (on account I don't have money or sources) PLEASE wait until your are in your upper 20's but meanwhile hit the core movements (Powerlifting movements). This will build a good foundation then look for the "Extra" materials. I'm squatting 455lbs ass to the grass and that's without the goods. Patients my friends!!!

Comment

Food is the most anabolic substance you can take. Eat, train, grow. Read the nutrition section over and then read it again. There is top notch advice there and people on this board are willing to help with diet questions once you do the research. They are great people to know as well. You may not realize it but you have a distinct advantage over other kids your age because the information people discuss here is worth its weight in gold. Welcome to Superior Muscle.

Comment

Working...
            X