Thought on these "supps"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thought on these "supps"

Hey yj, what are your thoughts on the two main supps that have slipped through the cracks? I dont realy even want to mention them for fear of informing youngens who need not know.

Well theres several supplements that have slipped into the grey area or through the cracks, you'll have to be more specific brother... PM me if you wish.

Comment

They wouldn't happen to be products by ALR and Kneller? ;)

Comment

Or Legal Gear?

Comment

alr and ds, now both produced by AX. Wow, I dont think that explains it either!

Comment

Originally posted by njlovehandles
            alr and ds, now both produced by AX. Wow, I dont think that explains it either!
            ALRI and DS are working with AX to sell their products, kinda how KiloSports products look alot like Gaspari Nutrition's.. Kneller had something to do with that, which is why SuperDrol is a DS product with the AnaXtreme label.. ;)

Comment

Yeah, the sight just went up, ridiculous prices. I got one bottle of the "new" alri product from a distributor, half the price of the ax bottle. I'll prob just end up throwing it out anyway and using the real thing at some point. I wonder who the head of ax is, since it seams like a way out legaly for all these companies. I wouldnt think it was kneller, since none of his products are up there.

Comment

Originally posted by njlovehandles
                Yeah, the sight just went up, ridiculous prices. I got one bottle of the "new" alri product from a distributor, half the price of the ax bottle. I'll prob just end up throwing it out anyway and using the real thing at some point. I wonder who the head of ax is, since it seams like a way out legaly for all these companies. I wouldnt think it was kneller, since none of his products are up there.

Is ALRI's product just as good as AX's? There IS a price difference.

Comment

Originally posted by RedMeat
                  Is ALRI's product just as good as AX's? There IS a price difference.
                  Same exact stuff, truthfully..

Comment

Working...
                  X