i need some help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i need some help

i have been lifting for about a year now andi started running and trying to get cut about 4 wks ago. i started losing a lot of weight i lost abotu 10lbs in 3 wks i started taking ripped fuel but i started to gain weith again. i eat 5-6 mealks a day. i run on an empty stomach in the morning and lift at night. i weigh 220lbs. what should i do. i think i should stop useing the ripped fuel but i wanted some input.

Well it's not the ripped fuel. That's pretty much just caffiene unless you have some pre-ban stuff. You are going to have to post your diet in the nutrition section and get some help there. That's where it sounds like the problem is. And the initial weight you lost was water ie. superficial weight. Now you may also be putting on muscle hence the reason your weight is going up. Don't judge your progress by the scale, judge it by the mirror.

Comment

I dont think I can say it any better than Shibby. 9 times out of 10 when you plateau or stall, its your diet. We'll be glad to take a look at it and make improvements if you post it. Post it here or the nutrition section....

Comment

i wake up about 7am and run for 30 min.then i eat a portion of oatmeal. at about 10:30 i have a protein shake. then at 1230 have a piece of chicken with weggies. 430 i have some fruit and between 630-700 i eat meat fish or chicken then i workout.thanks fo the help
        Last edited by qbanplaya56; 07-25-05, 09:13 PM.

Comment

Pretty awful diet, head to the nutrition section and read up... check the "What have you eaten today" thread for ideas.

Comment

^ :agree:

You are starving your body

Comment

thanks for the help guys

Comment

No problem, we're not finished with you yet.... throw us together a solid smaple diet in the nutrition forum and we'll help you out further.

Comment

one last question before i put something together. how many meals should i get in a day. also how long before going to bed should my last meal be. ive herd dont eat anything after 6 is that right? i also bought some oxyvar before they banned it. is this something that i should think about taking. thanks again

Comment

Working...
                  X