X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• General Question to All

Dear Supplement Forum viewers and posters-

Just a simple question to ask....

What can be done to improve or better this particular section? As co-master of the supplement section (w/ Petefox of course) Id like to know what can be done, in our power, to make this forum better?

More product reviews?
    More in-depth responses to questions?
    More supplement profiles?

If you have any ideas, feel free to throw them out..... Ive posted on a myriad of boards and this is one of the better collection of minds in the supplement area, so any thoughts or suggestions shouldnt be difficult to reach ....

thank you,

The Bee

Reviews would be awesome, and profiles would help a lot too!

Comment

Im in total agreement with bad14u, that was going to be my response...

For example... if lets say NO2 had a profile and review then all theses newbs could go their first and read what you have already laid out YJ and then the question of is it good or not would be answered... if they still come and ask we simply point them to that link or area and say READ THIS!!!

Just my opinion bro

Comment

Thank you both for your up-front responses, exactly what I was looking for....

Comment

I think this section is awesome already, but I might also suggest combining like products into catagories...

eg. cce, kre-alkalyn, creatine in their own section with all the product names and their efficacy...maybe a ranking? Protien powders can be rated by taste, cost, etc? That is a lot of work though, so I'm happy that with the way it is already.

just my 2 cents

Comment

Detailed reviews always add substance to forums. Perhaps people can purchase products and keep a log with their lifts, body composition, thoughts about the product, etc. to show others how a certain product is working.

Posting articles about supplements then having discussions/debates on them would also be cool.

Comment

Thanks for the additonal responses.... Im writing all these down...

Comment

Originally posted by Pumpdogg
                Im in total agreement with bad14u, that was going to be my response...

i pretty much agree with u two. Profiles and effectivness on supplements. Just like in the anabolic profiles, a profile section with all the known supplements. With each section, a particular brand, if its cost worthy, effective, etc.

Comment

I just love it when people are proactive! :D

Comment

Sounds like a plan.. I'm using a couple of interesting products that may be due for a review in the next few weeks.. I'm getting more samples and I can only run one product to review at a time.. :)

Regardless of popular opinion of whatever company I review, it will be un-biased and whether or not worth the money.. ;)

Comment

Great Ideas here guys. And YJ you make this supp forum bro. Great asset..

Comment

I have recently written a few short posts and there is one thing I noticed. Whenever I make a long post, not many people finish reading it. When I make a short and to the point article, more people read it.

Not saying all of your posts are long and drawn out, just something to think about when you right an article on a supp. To the point and with referances.

Comment

Maybe, you could discuss supplements that that currently being developed or new products to come on the market. Also let's give out info on sites with good deals on products for those of us with a slim budget.

Comment

Originally posted by Monsterbawls
                            Also let's give out info on sites with good deals on products for those of us with a slim budget.

THis isn't meant to be a ad comment. But Powernutrition.net has some of the best prices you will find with an extensive selection. I havn't found much of a difference anywhere and with them I can garantee great service.

Comment

I would like to know (aside from the obvious, like proper diet and training) what supps help women lose BF, or gain muscle naturally.

I would also like some info on possible PCT for women

Comment

Working...
                              X