Lion clomid, nolva

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lion clomid, nolva

Can someone help me out with a link that will help me convert the ml's to mcg's? I've searched and I've found that the for nlova 20mgs = 1ml; is that the same for the clomid?

Here is my pct outlined
    Clomid 100mgs weeks 1-2
    Nolva 40mgs weeks 1-2
    Clomid 50mgs weeks 3-4
    Nolva 20mgs weeks 3-4

Just don't know how to convert the ml to mg's.

WM

you really cant convert mls to mgs. You gotta see how much is in the bottle.

1 mg is 1 milligram. It’s a weight measurement. In exact weight one could compare 1000 mg of any substance to 1 ml of any fluid, but depending on the substance and the fluid this will slightly differ. there is no exact match between weight and volume. The amount of mg per ml is always smaller than 500 or otherwise it would no longer be liquid. But basically it can range from 1 mg to 400 mg for every ml. It depends on the product and should be listed on the vial or amp. If it states 250 mg/ml then 1 ml or 1 CC contains exactly 250 mg. No more, no less. If it states 20 mg/ml, then each ml or each CC contains 20 mg. And so on. ITS IMPERATIVE THAT YOU COMPREHEND THAT THE AMOUNTS OF MG PER ML WILL DIFFER FOR EVERY PRODUCT, AND THAT THERE IS NO RELATION BETWEEN WEIGHT AND VOLUME.
    Last edited by moneyshot11; 08-05-05, 10:47 AM.

Comment

The clomid is a little different than the nolva. It's 35mg/ml. I will be using a syringe (oral) so I'm assuming that I will have to guess at dosage since 35 is such an off number.

Comment

Originally posted by wheyman
        The clomid is a little different than the nolva. It's 35mg/ml. I will be using a syringe (oral) so I'm assuming that I will have to guess at dosage since 35 is such an off number.
        No look on the Clomid bottle-how many ML does it say it holds?

For example it should say something like 50 ML 35mg/ml

so there is 50 servings basically at 35 mgs a piece. so 1ml=35 mgs and there is 50 servings of them in this bottle

Comment

The bottle says 70ml 35mg/ml...
          So for 100mg the only thing that comes close would be 3cc which equals to 105mg
          For 50mg I would have go just under 1 1/2 cc since 1 1/2 = 52.5mg

Sound right?

Comment

Originally posted by wheyman
            The bottle says 70ml 35mg/ml...
            So for 100mg the only thing that comes close would be 3cc which equals to 105mg
            For 50mg I would have go just under 1 1/2 cc since 1 1/2 = 52.5mg

Sound right?
            You got it bro...

Comment

Working...
            X