Xzyience Nox-cg3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xzyience Nox-cg3

what do you guys think about this? a new type of No-Xplode? Or is this just a marketing scam that UFC is making big bucks on?

Way overpriced product. There are tons of products out there just like it for much much cheaper. Yes UFC is just trying to make a buck.

Comment

Yeah it's way overhyped and priced. It's just being pushed by UFC because it's their primary sponsor.

Comment

works for me. just cause somebody sponsor it , doesnt always mean its a bad product

Comment

I like NO2 but this product is WAY overpriced.

Comment

YA ITS FOR RICH HIGH SCHOOL KIDS WHO THINK IT WILL MAKE THEM THE ICE MAN OVER NIGHT

Comment

IT TAKES AT LEAST TWO WEEK LOL...............

Comment

Originally posted by swollpatroll
                YA ITS FOR RICH HIGH SCHOOL KIDS WHO THINK IT WILL MAKE THEM THE ICE MAN OVER NIGHT

ice man lol

Comment

Originally posted by GetSwoll
                  what do you guys think about this? a new type of No-Xplode? Or is this just a marketing scam that UFC is making big bucks on?
                  You would save yourself a lot of money if you would just buy the raw ingredients:

CEE
                  AAKG
                  Taurine

Comment

yea i agree with all of you but my roommates are all into the whole ufc fighting shit and their all convinced its the shit i was just thinkin of buy no2 ne ways way way cheaper

Comment

Working...
                    X