Is this too much??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this too much??

I started up an E+C stack 2 weeks ago and even from the first day I havn't been feeling much effects from it except that my metabolism seems faster, (dosing is 25mg Ephedrine HCL and 200mg Caffeine 4x daily) soo yesterday I decided to go with 50mg Ephedrine and 200mg for my last 2 servings and then I actually felt some effects like I felt more hot than usual and my heart rate went up, but the weird thing is I took them during the evening and at night and I was still able to sleep just fine.

I'm thinking the reason it doesn't effect me that much is because when I was younger 1-14 years old I was on asthma meds like albuterol and the inhalors and my CNS is used to the stimulant effects. Could that be the reason?? and should I keep the 25mg/200mg dosing still or would it be okay to up it to 50mg/200mg 3x daily?? BTW I'm 19 years old 200lbs ~11%bf and the reason for me taking it is just to trim some more bodyfat.

If you don't feel 25mg ephedrine, I would obviously up the dose, but doubling it might be a bit excessive. Also have you tried ECY--I know some people really like that and then you wouldn't need as much E.

Comment

one of my buddies supposedly doesn't feel anything from "lower" doses of ephedrine

Comment

Originally posted by BBAddict
        If you don't feel 25mg ephedrine, I would obviously up the dose, but doubling it might be a bit excessive. Also have you tried ECY--I know some people really like that and then you wouldn't need as much E.
        sup BBaddict. Where have you been?
        hes right add the Y (i personal hate it).

holy crap I wouldnt exceed 100mgs daily. In your case i'd fist look to clean up the diet/cardio.

Eveyones sensitivity to these stims is diff. + your building a tolerance. I can only max at 25-50mg without feeling "weird" more importantly are you still losing bf if so just be patient (summer is a few months away). since its not for a contest OR come off for 2 weeks to lower the tolerance to it and try clen.

Comment

If your metabolism seems faster, then isn't that what you are trying to achieve? What are you expecting, to be on a constant high all the time?
          I think your initial dose was fine, and probably doing exactly what you want it to do, increase your metabolism to burn more calories and reduce fat.
          It may be affecting you in ways that you have not measured yet too, like extra endurance during workouts, and being able to lift more.
          If you want a boost, go with what BBAddict said and add some Y rather than increasing the EC dose.
          I would stick with a ECY 25/200/6 dose 3x a day and watch your bodyfat over the next few weeks.
          I don't "feel" my stack as such, but I do see an increase in endurance, ability to lift more, and generally more energy if I am on ECY.

Comment

Originally posted by Karategirl
            If your metabolism seems faster, then isn't that what you are trying to achieve? What are you expecting, to be on a constant high all the time?
            I think your initial dose was fine, and probably doing exactly what you want it to do, increase your metabolism to burn more calories and reduce fat.
            It may be affecting you in ways that you have not measured yet too, like extra endurance during workouts, and being able to lift more.
            If you want a boost, go with what BBAddict said and add some Y rather than increasing the EC dose.
            I would stick with a ECY 25/200/6 dose 3x a day and watch your bodyfat over the next few weeks.
            I don't "feel" my stack as such, but I do see an increase in endurance, ability to lift more, and generally more energy if I am on ECY.
            thanks for the help guys. True, speeding up my metabolism and losing bf is what I was looking for and it has been doing exactly that, I just wasn't sure if the stack was working and its absolute best being that it seems I have a tolerance to the lower dose, this is my first time taking a stack like this and I guess I'm not sure exactly what to expect out of it.

to Nycmitch, actually my diet and cardio are in check, and yes I am losing bf but like you said I just need to work on being more patient.

Comment

I did a ECA stack 50mg eph/300mg caff/300mg asperin 2 times a day and noticed a huge difference in body fat change over a months period.

Comment

Working...
              X