Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Flava

Hey guys,
    I've tried just about every flavor of WHEY protien and I'm in need of some suggestions as to how to enjoy drinking my protien everyday. Are there any creative mixtures to help the bland tast become flavorful? I noticed a new flavor on All Sports Nutrition called Nectar. Anyone try it yet? :hmmm:

Dude there are so many great tasting supplements out there. Muscle milk is all great tasting. Iso pure choc. is also great. right now I mix one scoop of choc Iso with one choc-mint muslce milk. I'm leaning out but not going to be ripped. Keep that in mind I still want gains.

Comment

Originally posted by toobigforyou
      Hey guys,
      I've tried just about every flavor of WHEY protien and I'm in need of some suggestions as to how to enjoy drinking my protien everyday. Are there any creative mixtures to help the bland tast become flavorful? I noticed a new flavor on All Sports Nutrition called Nectar. Anyone try it yet? :hmmm:

What do you mix in water??? Try some juice or milk.

Comment

Protein in water isnt as bland as chicken, quit being a sissy. :D

I mix mine in fat free milk if its in the blender with other stuff like peanut butter and oats. On its own in a shaker I just mix with water and pound it.

Comment

There are some shake recipes in our recipes forum.

Comment

Working...
          X