a supplement review: 17-HD/Nitrobolic stack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a supplement review: 17-HD/Nitrobolic stack

I heard an awesome review of 17-HD, so I figured I'd give it a shot...I had a couple sample pills sitting around, so I tried one. A day or two later, I realised I also had some packets of Nitrobolic sitting around, and as the guy at the Vyotech table said, that's their "stack." So, I mixed the powder into 8 oz of water and washed the red and white pill down

then: the nitrobolic doesn't taste great, it feels like it's gonna turn your stomach

15 minutes later: I felt more amped to go to the gym, I could actually feel a little boost in my energy, but in my nervousness too...hard to explain

workout: the energy boost definitely helped, I was definitely lifting with a little more intensity, it was fun. However, I constantly felt I was pushing the limits with my stomach. I felt as if I was a hard set or two away from throwing up

PWO: my stomach hurt, almost to the point where I wondered if I'd share my protein shake with everyone else at the train station. And the energy boost slowly drifted into a nervousness, or anxiety, which wasn't fun when I was sitting at work

what I thought: 17-HD is supposed to raise your testosterone levels through the stimulation of LH production. IMO, this will not result in supraphysiological test levels, so I don't see it worthwhile as a test booster. As an energy booster it's fun, it's fun working out with that chip on my shoulder...but if I wanted that, I'd just buy the jar of IDS Kranker Powder, which was awesome. Considering the upset stomach and all, my final decision is that I will not invest in 17-HD or Nitrobolic.

next I will try GAKIC

haha good luck with GAKIC

i also tried this same thing as i had a bunch of free samples of both.

i felt slightly twitchy almost and nervous but there seemed to be more energy. First time i tried it stomach felt fine until about the end of the work then there was almost a feeling of nausea for another hour. Second time, stomach felt slightly better but it still felt off for about 2 hrs after taking it. This did not bother me as much as go yankees but it doesn't seem worth it to me.

if you want some kind of energy boost id say go with ephedra

Comment

Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Working...
      X