Yet Another Flavor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yet Another Flavor

All the Whey has two new flavors Peanut Butter and all NEW Cinnamon Bun whey protein. We have it in 5lbs in the Blend and the Isolate. We have samples so if you would like to try it before you buy it send me a pm or email ([email protected])...

Mmmmmmmmm.....

this is a bit of an odd question but how about a protein with no weird added flavors. I'm not even 100% sure what I mean by that but for instance, I ordered some chocolate mint and it was pretty good but since a hospital procedure I really have an aversion to the taste of the artificial flavorings. I wish I didnt as I liked your product before and was looking forward to getting some other flavors. any suggestions? How about something for those of us who wouldnt mind a little bit of real sugar or fat in exchange for not having all the artificial stuff. is that possible?

Comment

I can definitely look into that for you and give your answer. But I'm pretty sure we can.

Comment

Cinnnamon Bun

Received the two samples of Cinnamon Bun in the mail. It definitely tastes like Cinnamon Bun, yet it isn't overpowering. It has a very good taste and mixes very well.

I'd say that Chocolate Mint and Cinnamon Bun are my two favorites. Next time I'll definitely be ordering the bun.

Comment

Just got my samples too. I also like the cinnamon bun. Very good!

Comment

I take cinnamon bun everyday... I think it's our best flavor...it use to be chocolate mint now its cinnamon bun hands downs...lol if anybody needs samples feel free to pm I will get it out to you...

Comment

Are the samples blend or isolate? Does one taste better than the other? And finally, all of your proteins seem to mix well with the exception of the hydrolyzed. If I add a little honey to it, it does ok. Does this happen because of it being treated with protease?

Comment

i like unflavored isoaltes best. these new flavors sound interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by SonofBone
                  Are the samples blend or isolate? Does one taste better than the other? And finally, all of your proteins seem to mix well with the exception of the hydrolyzed. If I add a little honey to it, it does ok. Does this happen because of it being treated with protease?
                  NO protease bro in our Whey bro... and I sent you the isolate... Cinnamon Bun Mixes very well... I love it I'm drinking one as we speak...what do you add the honey to the cinnamon bun

Comment

Make sure when everyone orders to put our board name in the comments so I can get it shippied right away to you...

Comment

Originally posted by Big Eagle
                      NO protease bro in our Whey bro... and I sent you the isolate... Cinnamon Bun Mixes very well... I love it I'm drinking one as we speak...what do you add the honey to the cinnamon bun
                      No, I add honey to the hydrolyzed. Also, it seems to be mixing better. My bad on the protease...I thought I read somewhere that is what you use in your hydrolosis process...my bad.

I've only tried the sample of cinnamon bun. I currently have PB & CM (isolate) in 5 lbs. & Hydrolyzed vanilla 2 lbs. I'll definitely be adding CB when I run low on the other two.

I only add the honey post workout since the glycogen needs are greater and it will help transport the protein because the insulin levels are spiked. So currently I take one scoop of hydrolyzed immediately upon waking, then PB or CM (2 scoops) mid morning w/2/3 cup of oats & 1 tablespoon natty PB, then 1 scoop of hydrolyzed w/honey immediately after resistance training.

Probably TMI, but I thought I'd let you know how I'm using it. Oh, I appreciate the answers and the samples too.

Comment

thats not a problem at all...anytime...I will try the honey as well sounds like its good...if you need anything else let me know...

Comment

Working...
                        X