Sesamin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sesamin

Has anybody tried Sesamin...if so what did you think?

It seems to have a lot of good information behind it. Supposedly, helps with maintaining a healthy lipid profile, lowers cholesterol, and works to increase fat oxidation & decreases fat storage.

Sesamin has been around for awhile and has been proven time and time again. In the middle of overhyped supplements, Sesamin is pretty solid. Sesamin doesnt promise a whole lot and the minds behind it are the best in the business.

Comment

I have used it. I guess it helped a little. I dont think there was nothing attained that a good diet/cardio/weight training split couldnt have got me.

Comment

I ordered the Scivation 90 not long ago. I have some from a recent order, but I got the new bottles for 21.80. It has a suggested retail of 49.95.

I use EZPricematch and search the web for the cheapest price. It is handy if you can wait and will save you money, but based on how they work, customer service usually takes 5 - 6 days before they ship.

Product Id: 143135
        Brand: Designer Supplements
        Product: Glucophase XR
        Size: 90 Caps
        Price: $27.07
        URL: http://www.bestpricenutrition.com/st...FQlQWAodWHtfAA
        Quantity: 1

Product Id: 143084
        Brand: Scivation
        Product: Sesamin
        Size: 90 Softgels
        Price: $21.80
        URL: http://www.planetarynutrition.com/Sc...FR1EWAodzVOX_w
        Quantity: 2

Anyway, hope you enjoy.

Comment

Originally posted by SonofBone
          Someone is lying. You can't call yourself best price nutrition if you are higher than other sources.

Comment

Originally posted by DragonRider
            Someone is lying. You can't call yourself best price nutrition if you are higher than other sources.
            I agree. Sometimes places have policies that they'll match or beat someone else if you find it cheaper, but you have to do it by phone. That is why I like EZPricematch...you just search for the cheapest site you can find & plug in their URL, hit calculate, & they instantly display a new price that is 5% cheaper than what you found.

Also, just to make sure you're not comparing those two prices I listed...those were two different supplements. I just listed both things I'd ordered to show what I paid from EZPricematch. Also, their customer service or order time this time was much quicker.

Comment

Working...
            X