HYDROXYCUT!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HYDROXYCUT!!!

Hey guys, i started working at GNC recently, and I noticed that one of the BIGGEST SELLERS FOR FAT LOSE is Hydroxycut Hardcore. People are buying that like crazy. Is it really true that u lose 7.9% bf. What f u add in good diet, exercise, and hydroxycut? i am sure u wil lose a lot of bf. Anyway, let me please get some feedback about hydroxycut, thx.

I tried it last year and the only good thing it did for me is give me a little more energy. I was in a piss poor mood all of the time plus my middle school acne came back. Needless to say I wasnt impressed but I wasnt really on it long enough to see any huge results...

Comment

Originally posted by The_Grinder
      I tried it last year and the only good thing it did for me is give me a little more energy. I was in a piss poor mood all of the time plus my middle school acne came back. Needless to say I wasnt impressed but I wasnt really on it long enough to see any huge results...
      That sucks, when i read the instructions on the bottle, it said after Day 8 of taking hydroxycut, your supposed to take 6 pills a day until you see results.

Comment

hey dna
        what fuking rock have you been under. that shit is old news. you gotta stop making stupid posts.

Comment

Originally posted by NYCmitch25
          hey dna
          what fuking rock have you been under. that shit is old news. you gotta stop making stupid posts.
          Y the hell u snapping for :nono: I just wanted to let tis product get tried out for a while than ask to see if its worth buying. If they claim 7.9% bf decrease than i would be at 11ish% bf. :dancingne

Comment

Do a search - there are people that have taken the product. Everyone reacts differently to different products - some people diet and exercise while using a product, some don't. Why don't you try it out and see how it works for you....

If you're buying it from GNC I hope you get a good employee discount, lol....

Comment

Originally posted by dna9488
              Hey guys, i started working at GNC recently, and I noticed that one of the BIGGEST SELLERS FOR FAT LOSE is Hydroxycut Hardcore. People are buying that like crazy. Is it really true that u lose 7.9% bf. What f u add in good diet, exercise, and hydroxycut? i am sure u wil lose a lot of bf. Anyway, let me please get some feedback about hydroxycut, thx.

it's all marketing,,,they have made a fortune on useless supplement. Spend your money on clen/eca/t3 if you want fat loss.

Comment

Working...
              X