New here... help me out with a few supplement questions, thanks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New here... help me out with a few supplement questions, thanks

hows it going ... first off i feel it could help to give u alittle background about my self before i start ratteling off on which supplements to take.. over the last year i have lost close to 50lbs of terrible fat! currently im 21 yrs old 5'7 and 178lbs, i would like to get down to somewhere around 150ish while maintaining my current muscle build, which has gone up greatly over the last year, thanks mostly to high rep training and lots of cardio.. I went to my local SOS yeserday and was recommend a couple supplements to stack for weight loss...

am:
    99mg Potassium pill
    200mcg selenium pill
    2 mg tiratricol pill
    1 "Red Hotz" pill

afternoon:
    2 mg tiratricol pill
    1 "Red Hotz" pill

night;
    2 mg tiratricol pill

please let me know how this looks to you... or if it should even be effective

He told me the Red hot pills are equal to an ECA stack, is this true??
    The Brand of tiratricol is ThyroActivator.. tried to research it, nothign came up...

Any advice would help me greatly! thank u

Pete
    Last edited by p23demarco; 01-17-07, 04:04 PM.

can anyone shead some light on this subject

Comment

I can't really recommend name brand fat burners. Most of them are overpriced and only work fairly well. You really can't beat an eca stack. I think the closest i've seen is maybe lipo 6, which has a different form of ephedrine in it. It's probably cheaper for you to just get an eca stack and throw in some fish oils. What's your diet look like right now? You've done real good at losing all that poudage. Congrats.

Comment

thanks man.. has anyone heard of ThyroActivator

Comment

my diet def need some work! coming up in feb i wont have work so i will be training like a mad man for a solid month...

i currently take zero pure protein.. no carbs

first meal usually 9:00am try to eat eggs, and whole wheat bread..

rest of the day is random. alot of chicken and meat mostly..

Comment

Losing the fat is mostly controlled with your diet. Get it in check first. That being said as far as supps go I like to use BCAA (xtend) before and during workout to help keep from losing muscle mass during cardio( I do cardio imediately post wkout). So far the best fat loss pill I have found is ALRI'sVenom hyperdrive. I am trying Ergopharms AMP right now. Well see how it goes.

Comment

Just alittle update for anyone who may care, lol

im currently 168 now at 10.5% body fat
              big difference from when i started! I still have a long way to go... wish me luck!

Comment

Originally posted by p23demarco
                Just alittle update for anyone who may care, lol

im currently 168 now at 10.5% body fat
                big difference from when i started! I still have a long way to go... wish me luck!
                A long way to go? Congrats on losing the weight - but what are you trying to get to?

Comment

truthfully... i have no idea wat my goal is... i seem to be harder and harder on my self everyday! if you read above i was 228 just a meer 2 yrs ago... i mean i have come along way and want to see how far i can take it...

alittle bigger... cut... who knows... im just loving life!!

Comment

Working...
                  X