Is this as good as the old PH's???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this as good as the old PH's???

I seen these supps at 1fast400.com and was wondering is this the new world of PH's or are they just another gimmick. See what you think below?

1-Androsterone - Legal And Effective Supplements Have Finally Returned!
    Remember when supplements worked as advertised without harsh side effects or dangers? Advanced Muscle Science (AMS) revives those days with the groundbreaking product 1-Androsterone! This product has many of the same beneficial effects that 1-Androstendiol and 1-Test did. In fact, due to its unique legal formulation 1-Androsterone will give you even better results, because we have learned a few things since the old days.

4AD - The Next Generation In Bodybuilding Supplementation Is Right Here!
    Before they were banned older products such as 4-Androstenediol and 1-Test were some of the most popular prohormones ever! These now banned products lead to great gains. Now, AMS has introduced a new legal formulation that will achieve similar results as the older products. 4-AD will give you some serious results when stacked with our other new legal product 1-Androsterone. Used alone, it will still give you solid, steady gains that you will be able to keep for years.

Save your money.

Comment

Thats what I thought YJ, but always good to hear it from you. I also have another quick question for you YJ. You use to promote Xpand as a good creatine supplement, what is the difference in Xpand and NO Xplode from BSN??

Comment

never used them but money better spent on aas cycle.

Comment

Working...
        X