allthewhey shipping issues...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• allthewhey shipping issues...

Does anyone else have issues with allthewhey's shipping. I put in a order on the 19th of Jan. 2007 and received a e-mail today the 29th telling me they have just shipped my order! I live in Virginia and that's only a few states down for PA! I could have driven there and back by now! They didn't have any problems billing my credit card on the 23rd though! :hmmm:

I have ordered from them twice. Both times very slow processing times.... The last time I ordered on Dec 20th and did not receive until the 10th on January. I even put in the order notes to process as soon as possible. I did email to complain. To their credit they did apologize and offer a discount on future orders. You certainly can't beat their product or pricing they just need to cut down on the order processing time.

Comment

yea. it took my buddy to get his 2 weeks also last month

Comment

Well allthewhey...is there any reason why it takes so long. I e-mailed your customer service dept. and well I haven't received any answers yet...must be processing it like my order.

Hey has anyone tried trueprotein.com? I wonder how their turn around time is...they are out of California.

Comment

All The Way is a board sponsor - I understand your frustration at the shipping times but they do have good prices and a good product. Have you PM'd the rep? He's usually pretty quick to reply and let you know what's going on....

Comment

I pm'd Big Eagle about this. Hopefully he will be getting in touch with you guys. 2 Weeks is very slow.

Comment

So sorry for the late response everybody...I have been busy in meetings trying to get everything together but I can assure you all the issues that you have are being address as we speak... Believe you me I have been bitching and complaining trying to get this thing a float...but as of few days ago we have taken action to clean up this mess...if you ever have a problem with any of your order or questions pm me first and I will address them personally and get to the bottom of this I promise you...so if there is anything wrong with your product or it hasn't shipped yet please pm and I will be more then happy to help you out and get a move on your order with my personal attention... Again I'm sorry for any trouble or stress this may a have caused any of you... I promise I will make it up to you guys...

Comment

Ok received my shippment today (1/31/07) and all is well. Big Eagle, just work on those order processing times. Needless to say I will use your company in the future and give it another try.

-Razer

Comment

Originally posted by Big Eagle
                  So sorry for the late response everybody...I have been busy in meetings trying to get everything together but I can assure you all the issues that you have are being address as we speak... Believe you me I have been bitching and complaining trying to get this thing a float...but as of few days ago we have taken action to clean up this mess...if you ever have a problem with any of your order or questions pm me first and I will address them personally and get to the bottom of this I promise you...so if there is anything wrong with your product or it hasn't shipped yet please pm and I will be more then happy to help you out and get a move on your order with my personal attention... Again I'm sorry for any trouble or stress this may a have caused any of you... I promise I will make it up to you guys...
                  good to hear bro

Comment

that no problem at all I definitely understand… for the future anyone that orders make sure that they put our board name in the comments and I will take care of you...If I don't see the name I can't make sure it gets priority shipping… and do your self a favor and use the discounts as well…

Comment

thanks eagle..will do!!!!

Comment

I'm sorry to say "All The Whey" has some serious issues.

First of all, I phoned in an order to "Big Eagle" a couple of months ago to get my product priority shipping. It was NOT sent as express or priority and was still sent as standard shipping. Maybe he meant priority as in it would be his priority to make sure it was shipped, so I wrote that off as it may be me and the product arrived in roughly 1 week.

Then thinking the shipping issues had been addressed, I phoned in an order on 2/10 as it was a 10% day. Made some small talk with the rep who informed me that Saturdays had been 10% to try and drive more business. As of 2/27, I've still not received the product. I emailed customer service yesterday and did not receive a response, so I called this morning. I was told that my product shipped yesterday afternoon (2/26) & would arrive on 3/2. I had ordered 5 lbs. of Cinnamon Bun and 2 lbs. of Vanilla. I was told that they'd been out of Vanilla and Chocolate, so that is why my order had been delayed.

So many things wrong with those statements that it pisses me off. First of all, why in the hell is allthewhey trying to sale product they don't even have? Sounds like being out for the all mighty dollar to me. Secondly, when I placed the order someone should've said that Chocolate & Vanilla were out and would increase my shipping time or would I like something else? Thirdly, if my order was waiting on 2 lbs. of Vanilla, why not send the 5 lbs. of Cinnamon Bun? And last but not least, if you've waited over 2 fucking weeks to ship my product, why not send it express?

I think the products are good, but they don't help me if I've ran out. No phone call or email explaining the situation, and when I do email, it isn't returned. I know they have my damn email because I receive a shit load of ads all the time. This is a company with piss poor customer service, and I don't anticipate they'll be around much longer with this type of service.

Comment

Originally posted by SonofBone
                          I'm sorry to say "All The Whey" has some serious issues.

First of all, I phoned in an order to "Big Eagle" a couple of months ago to get my product priority shipping. It was NOT sent as express or priority and was still sent as standard shipping. Maybe he meant priority as in it would be his priority to make sure it was shipped, so I wrote that off as it may be me and the product arrived in roughly 1 week.

Then thinking the shipping issues had been addressed, I phoned in an order on 2/10 as it was a 10% day. Made some small talk with the rep who informed me that Saturdays had been 10% to try and drive more business. As of 2/27, I've still not received the product. I emailed customer service yesterday and did not receive a response, so I called this morning. I was told that my product shipped yesterday afternoon (2/26) & would arrive on 3/2. I had ordered 5 lbs. of Cinnamon Bun and 2 lbs. of Vanilla. I was told that they'd been out of Vanilla and Chocolate, so that is why my order had been delayed.

So many things wrong with those statements that it pisses me off. First of all, why in the hell is allthewhey trying to sale product they don't even have? Sounds like being out for the all mighty dollar to me. Secondly, when I placed the order someone should've said that Chocolate & Vanilla were out and would increase my shipping time or would I like something else? Thirdly, if my order was waiting on 2 lbs. of Vanilla, why not send the 5 lbs. of Cinnamon Bun? And last but not least, if you've waited over 2 fucking weeks to ship my product, why not send it express?

I think the products are good, but they don't help me if I've ran out. No phone call or email explaining the situation, and when I do email, it isn't returned. I know they have my damn email because I receive a shit load of ads all the time. This is a company with piss poor customer service, and I don't anticipate they'll be around much longer with this type of service.
                          ^bro have you gotten any progress?

Comment

Just reading through threads and saw this. I ended up receiving my shipment on 3/2.

I also emailed the Director of Sales who did reply to my email. Basically, he just said he was sorry about my experience. Also, he didn't like to hear that I was going to share my story but he understood why I was upset.

Down the road if others see conditions improve I would be interested to know.

Comment

Since some issues early in the year, many things have been implemented to make things better by leaps and bounds.

Most orders are shipping same day or next day, a small percentage are 48 hours (i.e. weekend orders).

This along with a few other changes have made it so that any problems are few and far between.

Don't take my word for it though....here are some testimonials from ATW customers, just a few of many.....

---------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------

Great Products, super fast shipping!
                              Just wanted to say thanks for the fast shipping and quality protein. Received my order quickly and the cinnabun is good!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ordered 10 pounds unflavored isolate on Saturday. Recieved it today. Doesn't get much better than that!

Thanks Matt!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"last ATW shipment went the same day, and a new one shipped within 48hrs, both orders have been placed in the last two weeks... and I used "Matt" in the comments field
                              ------------------------------------------------------------
                              I have to say that my order was shipped within 24 hours and is already on its way home to be delivered on Monday. I am a happy custumer. I just gave Matt a "heads up" on my order, like he said, and he stood to his word. Thanks Matt. Keep it up!!!
                              -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                              Got my 50# Chocolate Mint in a timely manner. Thanks!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will say that there protien pricing is un beatable and the quality is hands down the best.
                              ---------------------------------------------------------------

I got my order from ATW today... right on time! Thanks, Matt!

---------------------------------------------------------------

Placed my order at around 11pm on Friday. Had my order this Wednesday mourning. Less than 5 days. Nice job fellas. Also my roommate order on Friday and got his today as well.
                              ----------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Working...
                              X