• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• somatomax

this stuff really works !!

you want deep sleep - give it a try -

my nutritionist turned me onto it

Somatomax™ is a unique new nighttime formula that can increase the amount of HGH you release by over 1,600% during the first few hours of sleep, which is when the vast majority of HGH is released. Somatomax™ produces important physiological, biochemical, and behavioral effects when administered orally. The possible benefits that Somatomax™ administration has upon athletic performances are remarkable. Somatomax™ has been shown to do the following:

HGH secretion by as much as 16 times that normally produced (HGH presence in the body’s system is critical for: 1) protein anabolism and muscle growth and repair; 2) cartilage growth and repair; 3) fat metabolism that induces less body fat and more muscularity.)
    Activates and increases protein synthesis in muscle, and limits nitrogen catabolism
    (destructive metabolism)
    Lowers blood cholesterol levels
    Induces sleep and hypotnia (muscle relaxation) enhancing recuperation from muscular effort
    Enhances libido and sexual performance in both sexes

if i didnt know who your nutritionist was I would say BS. the guy knows his shit though so im not going to argue with it.

Comment

Really. And what's the price on this?

Comment

$2.20 a serving :(

still worth a shot, thanks. ive spent more on worse...lol

Comment

Interesting. I'll definitely give it a shot. Anything to sleep better.

I'd have a hard time believing it but are you noticing any muscle growth from this supplement?

Comment

is this the same as that renutrient stuff that got banned

Comment

Originally posted by rado
              I've tried so many things over the years for sleeping...Everyone knows that I've always had this issue...This product works amazing...It's worth the $$$ for my sleep...
              Do you take this every night?? Does it take a week or two to get in to your system or does it work the first time you take it? I think I may have to give this a try. I have a heck of a time sleeping.

Comment

No:slap:
                thanks speedy g :laughnew:

Comment

I take it when I know I'm not going to sleep well...Normally I can tell when my mind starts this "speedY' thoughts shit.

It works the 1st time you take it bro...You should try it out; very good for you and also helps you in other areas for BB'ing...
                  when you wake up do you get any hangover or after affect?

Comment

sounds cool, is it basically ghb then? the explanitory text seemd to blur the two

Comment

never gave it a shot, no trouble sleeping here "some ov u should no this" but what im told it helps with no shitty feelin.

Comment

Just bought some. I'll you guys know how it works. It is a little expensive. Comes out to about $3 a pill. Definitely worth it if it works for me.

Comment

Pill:confused: It's powder bro...:)
                          Didn't notice that. Well then... $3 per serving! :D

Guessing I can drink down the powder in my bedtime shake?

Comment

And why you trying to edit my shit bro:D:D I hope you choke on your spit:P

:rofl: Make sure you're ready for bed...It will put you to sleep...You'll feel amazing.

Actually hit "edit" instead of "quote" when replaying to your message. I didn't change anything Sorry about that! Hey why the hell am I apologizing to you??? :sillyfu:

:D

Comment

What raises big question marks for me is its claims to "raise GH". I dont have a problem sleeping so I am not interested in its use for that. But if it really did boost GH release then I damn sure would use it.

Comment

Working...
                              X