Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Clen"

Hello All-

I'm new to superior muscle and looking for some feedback/advice on a supplement known as Clen. I'm sure for those of you familar with Clen this may be an easy subject for you to talk about. A short background on me and why I may be looking into including Clen as part of my workout regime.

I'm looking to take my workouts and perfomance as well as my body's physique to the next level. I've never done supplements and most recently introduced powder protein to my diet. I've shed all and as much weight as i'd like to and now am really looking to maximize my endurance, lean muscle content and overall strength. I compete regularly in Triathlons and therefore am not looking to put on any significant weight beyond where I'm at. What i focus on is to maximize my recovery so that my endurance will allow me to go longer and harder then the next guy. A friend introduced me to clen but won't allow me to buy it until I fully research the product. Any insight or helpful knowledge would be appreciated!

Thanks,

JJ

Clen isnt a supplement, its a steroid.

Comment

try the search
      Last edited by blm; 03-29-07, 07:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by YellowJacket
        Clen isnt a supplement, its a steroid.

Clenbuterol is not a steroid. its a beta 2 bronchodilator.

Comment

Originally posted by Alin
          Clenbuterol is not a steroid. its a beta 2 bronchodilator.

For the mere minded, its a steroid, as this is the area where youre going to find the information youre seeking, no the supplement forum.

Comment

From my knowledge of Clen, it doesnt seem like the compound youre looking for. Do some reading in the Anabolic section. There have also been some pretty scary articles about Clen and brain function coming out lately too.

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKILLER
              From my knowledge of Clen, it doesnt seem like the compound youre looking for. Do some reading in the Anabolic section. There have also been some pretty scary articles about Clen and brain function coming out lately too.
              what articles??? I have read articles (animal studies) that actually show an increase in memory with the administration of clenbuterol.

Comment

ok, now i know why they call you crazy horse

Comment

Working...
                X