Venom Hyperdrive 3.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Venom Hyperdrive 3.0

Okay, before anyone panics and sends us nasty e-mails, ALRI Venom Hyperdrive 3.0™ has all of the same ingredients and amounts as the original Venom™…we just added two compounds. Of course it is a better product, but the other big plus is that, due to our ability to produce much larger volume, we have been able to make it more cost effective and pass the savings on to our customers. In short, thanks for loving the product.

Increases stamina and energy
    Suppress appetite
    Increase calorie expenditure
    Improve long term performance
    Improve mental focus

So What Sets Venom™ Apart From the Rest?
    Anyone can mix a bunch of compounds or herbs together and shove it into a capsule. All too often this is followed by ads that promise the world but deliver next to nothing. This is not to say that all products in this category are bad, just that “some” create doubt upon those that perform as intended. So let’s look at the research supporting the value of the synergistic ingredients formulated for Venom™.

Cocoamine™ (Only From ALRI)
    Cocoamine™ is trademarked and patent pending proprietary unique cocoa extract that provides the health benefits of chocolate without any of the unhealthy ingredients (you know, like sugar and fat).

Please do not confuse Cocoamine™ with the patented ingredient Chocomine™. Our Cocoamine™ is a unique matrix standardized for nearly 98% actives. Try it before you judge it!

Cocoamine™ contains several natural occurring substrates, including methylxanthines (theobromine, caffeine, and theophylline), biogenic-amines (phenylethylamine, tyramine, octopamine and synephrines), amino acids (phenylalanine, tryptophan, tyrosine, others), minerals (with a high content of magnesium) and several beneficial antioxidants.

*You may think you have used a product similar to this, but one dose of Venom Hyperdrive 3.0™ will show you how wrong you are. (Please start with only one capsule!)

Phenylethylamine (PEA) is a naturally occurring endogenous neuroamine that increases attention and activity in animals as well as humans and has been studied for its ability to relieve depression in 60% of depressed patients. It has been proposed that PEA deficit may be the cause of a common form of depression. It is also your body’s most powerful natural stimulant. Interesting is that PEA improves mood as rapidly as amphetamine but does not produce tolerance. Okay, natural PEA good and amphetamine is bad. Though they share many common positive affects, the latter is not a good option due its own negative affects. Got it?

Another interesting reality found in PEA research is its unique ability to stimulate striatal acetylcholine release. Big deal? Well, this neurotransmitter positively affects everything from libido to the sense of hunger with benefits to mood, focus and stress. Okay, and a positive effect upon erectile function has been noted in other studies. Big deal? You call it.

Caffeine is an interesting and well know compound, certainly nothing new to the supplement industry. But there is some valuable research that shows a lot of potential benefits. Yes, everyone already knows that it is noted as a compound that increases energy significantly.

In one rat study and several human studies, caffeine has show to have appetite suppressive value. Naturally most dieters cheat and can use all the will power they can get.

Another study has shown caffeine to decrease fat redeposit and aid thermogenesis through fat oxidation. In part this appears to result in suppressed leptin (you know, the fat regulating hormone)

Tyramine, Octopamine and Synephrines all have a positive effect upon beta-3 receptors thus increasing the rate of thermogenesis and metabolic rate. Many have compared the affects to those of ephedra mostly in a positive sense. Let me explain that a little better.

Several studies have found that patients who achieve only a small weight loss during dietary therapy, and have a tendency for weight regain, are characterized by lower energy expenditure, lower sympathetic activity, and a reduced ability to mobilize fat stores, compared with patients who are more successful at losing weight. (gee, really?)

It is reasonable to improve or normalize these traits by supporting the dietary approach with pharmacological/nutracuetical manipulation of central and peripheral pathways. Agents that stimulate adrenergic neurons are particularly suitable because they offer mechanisms for temporarily inhibiting hunger and for stimulating energy expenditure, lipolysis and fat oxidation. Interesting enough is that our bodies and diet can do this in a minimal way already…which means minimal results for your efforts. Supplementing these pathways with Venom Hyperdrive 3.0™ has the obvious affect…super charged results.

How (Science Geek Answer)?
    Sympathomimetic compounds can reduce appetite and increase energy expenditure. Energy expenditure can be increased by 5-10% via stimulation of a combination of beta-adrenoceptors; beta3-adrenoceptors may predominate during chronic use. This increased energy expenditure increases the relative proportion of fat oxidation; as this is not fully compensated by increased energy intake, a negative energy balance occurs. This mechanism may be responsible for the long-term weight loss efficiency of agents like, ephedra, octopamine, tyramine and synephrines.

Noteworthy, the elevated plasma insulin of obese rats was lowered by octopamine. One study showed that octopamine can reduce body weight gain in obese rats, without apparent adverse effects, but with less efficacy than beta3-AR agonists.

Both individually and combined the combination of these multiple ingredients produces a unique effect. Research has substantiated the many positive user feed-back factoids about Cocoamine™, including increased energy, appetite suppression, lipolysis (fat burning), improved mood, improved concentration, increased alertness, improved physical performance, aphrodisiac properties, and health benefits. When correctly processed, all of these benefits become a reality. Naturally this discussion is based upon the research sites listed at the end. (When I am done babbling)

So What Else Is In It?
    The need for extreme appetite suppression seems to be a large factor in the out come of any diet intended to help lose body fat. So we added hoodia. One study appears to have explained why people report long term hunger suppression with the use of hoodia. It seems likely that increased ATP content/production in the hypothalamus may be a signal for energy-sensing of satiety.

Next we included 5-HTP which acts as a precursor for serotonin (mood enhancement), R- ALA (R-Alpha Lipoic Acid) to aid in insulin mediation, guggul sterone extracts to support thyroid activity, Rhodiola to increase support for ATP and cAMP production, B vitamins to support energy pathways and capsiate for thermogenesis, lypolysis and anti-oxidant value.

Okay, Capsiate is kind of cool so I want to say a little more about it. Everyone in hard core bodybuilding has heard of the fat loss compound DNP. Well, it works by making the mitochondria burn more calories in effort to make ATP by uncoupling the process with a compound called UCP-1 and UPC -2 thus dramatically increasing calorie expenditure…and it is very dangerous. Better options?

It’s All About Synergy
    A single dose of capsiate temporarily raised both UCP1 mRNA in brown adipose tissue and UCP3 mRNA in skeletal muscle. These results suggest that UCP1 and UCP2 may contribute to the promotion of energy metabolism by capsiate, but that thyroid hormones do not. In short, a smarter and naturally occurring option. Yes, both human and rat studies.

What Did We Add To The Original Intense Formula?
    Propionyl-L-Carnitine Ethyl Ester: Regular L-carnitine is a wonderful amino acid that positively affects mitochondrial function and supports fat oxidation via carnitine shuttle. However, propionyl-l-carnitine ( PLC ) is a completely new animal with much more far reaching potential for ergogenic benefits than its more basic cousin. Used medically to treat heart problems and improve blood flow in the body, PLC has been shown to increase mental function, enhance overall energy, hasten oxidation of both glucose and lactate, push more glycogen into muscles, and lengthen the time to muscular fatigue. These effects mean just one thing to the hard training bodybuilder or athlete and dieting world…you can train harder, longer, and will recover better from each gut-busting workout! Ok, so that’s a few things…but even better! Oh yeah, did I mention Ethyl Ester technology? Duh. Esters can increase oral bioavailability by as much as 400% and propionyl-l-carnitine needed to be far more oral friendly…so we created Propionyl-L-Carnitine Ethyl Ester and added it to our energy oriented goodies.

Tyrosine Ethyl Ester: This is an obvious one. Tyrosine is an amino acid your body uses as a substrate to make active fat burning, metabolic rate governing thyroid hormones. When you diet your thyroid hormone production decreases which means it is harder to lose fat but you have muscle wastes away. Tyrosine for thyroid hormone function support is a no-brainer. Unfortunately oral tyrosine administration has poor bioavailability…did I mention esters having up to 400% better oral bioavailability?

Sum It Up?
    Sometimes all of the right ingredients can be in a product but the correct amounts and standardization can blow the whole out come. It is all about the correct amounts of each substrate and that each acts in synergy with one another…without counteracting another…that makes the product gold or a rip-off.

Why Do Almost All Fat Loss Systems Fail?
    Pretty simple really…Come on now. Everyone wants to see what’s under that extra fat layer, but when we first start dieting (restricting our calorie intake) and augment the amount of calories we burn (by increasing exercise), everything goes great…for about the first week. Then, like most human’s on the planet, we start getting hungry (like eating a whole wedding cake at 3 AM type hungry) and run out of energy. So, in short, you crave food and have no interest in doing anything that requires any energy unless it somehow involves that wedding cake and a gallon of milk. (ya, I know, no fat people jokes)

So What Do We Need To Succeed?
    First, we need to clean up our diets by dropping sugars, alcohol, and excessive fatty foods (Okay, at least consume them only in moderation). Second, we need to put together a training program that increases the number of calories we burn per day. Last, we need to do something about that “Commit felonies for a wedding cake but too lazy to do so” feeling that always hits us like a ton of lard after the first week of lower calories! And a dramatic increase in metabolic rate (increased calorie expenditure) certainly would make the whole deal more worth while, huh?

Get what you pay for and try ALRI’s Venom Hyperdrive 3.0™…but please follow directions. We do things right.

Supplement Facts:

Serving Size: 1 Capsule
    Servings Per Container: 90

Amount Per Serving:

Unique Proprietary Matrix: 300mg
    Cocoamine, Guarana extracts, Hoodia gordonii, 5-HTP, ALA Vitaberine (thiamine trisulfide analog), B-12 (as cyanocobalamin), Guggul Extracts (2.5% Guggulsterones),Rhodiola rosea root extract, Capsiate

Other Ingredients:
    Magnesium stearate, maltodextrin and gelatin capsule

Directions: As a supplement begin by taking one (1) capsule firth thing in the morning with food for first 2 days before progressing to one to two (1-2) capsules one to two (1-2) times daily. Always take this supplement with food and do not exceed recommended supplemental dosages.

These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

anyonetry this stuff -- i read about a week ago and decided to try it -- pretty good shit !!

surprised me as i dont buy into alot of these products they push in the mags and online -- but read on another site a few people i have known from the boards for a long time had tried it and really like it - dont like clen so i figure i try it - very pleased so far -- keeps me alert - sweat like a fucker though lol

Comment

Originally posted by house1
      anyonetry this stuff -- i read about a week ago and decided to try it -- pretty good shit !!

surprised me as i dont buy into alot of these products they push in the mags and online -- but read on another site a few people i have known from the boards for a long time had tried it and really like it - dont like clen so i figure i try it - very pleased so far -- keeps me alert - sweat like a fucker though lol
      same here!

Here's my complete list...yj may have better ones
      *SAN Tight
      *Jet Fuel by German American Technologies
      *Venom Hyperdrive by ALRI
      *Stimulant X by Anabolic Xtreme
      *Thermolife's Dicana
      *Melting Point by Designer Supplements
      *Lipo 6

Comment

cool thanks for the list - going to check some of those out

Comment