Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Recommend me something to help with my terrible poppin joints!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recommend me something to help with my terrible poppin joints!

have been taking iso-biflex tripple strength for like 6 months now... helped alittle but still really not wat i would like.... could i just have bad joints!!! must have been the years of sitting on my fat ass plaing video games, lol.....

anyway... im 21 and my joints think im 65... wat should i do!!

thanks

DeMarco

I don't know what's in that iso-biflex you mentioned - but have you tried glucosamine?

Comment

im currently taking 1500mg gluscosamine hcl with 1500mg msm.... 2 tablets daily

Comment

Are your joints in pain? If there is no pain and they just popping don't worry about it.

Comment

wrist usually hurts bad after i do a set... but not during... kinda wierd.... shoulder is just bad... tore my rotator cuff in H.S. like 3 yrs ago... and never fully recovered frm that

Comment

Originally posted by p23demarco
            wrist usually hurts bad after i do a set... but not during... kinda wierd.... shoulder is just bad... tore my rotator cuff in H.S. like 3 yrs ago... and never fully recovered frm that
            Actually I should've said, is popping causing any pain?

Comment

nope, no pain when it "pops"

for example... i do my warm up set of free weight incline press with 50lbs dumbbells.. during those sets I like to do 12 reps, usually by the 7 or 8th i'll feel discomfort in my left wrist even with a wrap... But.. on a heavy set like 95lbs i'll usually do about 4 reps... and it wont hurt... kinda wierd... i cant figure it out

Comment

this may sound weird, but try doing some one hand low pulley rows. concentrate on the contraction. again, this sounds weird, but the pain is probably a referred pain pattern caused by a nerve in your neck/ arm (brachial plexus). there is probably nothing wrong at all with your wrist. i play baseball and used to get what i thought was really bad tendonitis in my wrist. it used to be so bad that even taping it up didn't help much. i could barely swing. the owner of the gym i work out at told me about the low pulley rows. i started doing them and now the pain is gone. it turns out it wasn't even in my wrist. my wrists still pop, but at least it doesn't hurt. worked for me, might now work for u, but its worth a try.

remember, nice and slow and concentrate on the contraction.

as for the rotator cuff, been there done that too. still pops, but the pain is gone. might try the "jobe" exercises to strengthen the shoulder.

Comment

Working...
                X