Has anyone here taken chlonodine?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone here taken chlonodine?

Wondering if anyone here has taken chlonodine for an extended period of time. I know it's a BP med but is known to cause a significant increase in gh and igf-1 levels. I bought alot a while back when I was on cycle and having some moderate-high bp levels. Any info helps

Originally posted by r_deese
    I know it's a BP med but is known to cause a significant increase in gh and igf-1 levels
    were did you get this from? i here it could raise test levels way back..... imo- if it did, it wouldnt be raised enough to risk it.
    good for a good night sleep though.

Comment

from a website which I also got some other meds from. I've been taking this stuff 3 days now and I think for me it's a major sedative. When I take it early in the day, I'm a zombie. Probably going to start taking it just before bed instead.

Comment

i asume we on the same page here -the drug is CLONIDINE right? i had to take it for something else once. even at 0.1 mgs before bed id wake up in the a.m. fuckedup. forget 3ed. not worth the sides for me no matter if there is an increase in igf. ect.
        by the way how much are you taken? my bp dropped to 70/40 once not fun. :D

Comment

Not exactly a drug you want to just screw around with. And make sure you don't stop/start as you please. You can cause yourself some severely high blood pressure and/or anxiety. The medication is for high blood pressure, but also for drug/alcohol addiction and sometimes ADHD. The medication should be taken at night.

Comment

lol, dude if you have BP problems go to the doc. dont self medicate yourself. and don't buy meds like that from "a website" who the fuck even knows what your taking. get off the shit.
            Last edited by Bouncer; 05-18-07, 03:34 PM.

Comment

It's not like I'm ordering it from some random website :).... It's a trusted one that I'm sure you've heard of but I can't say which on the board. I'm going to discontinue use after next week as my BP has come down and I'm sick of being tired.

Comment

Working...
              X