Liquid vs. Tablet Multi-Vitamins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liquid vs. Tablet Multi-Vitamins

Is the liquid multi-vitamins better for you than tablets. I read an article that said you absorb way more in liquid form(although a lot more expensive). The article stated Liquid vs Tablet was like 80% to 20% of the dose taken

Wanted to know everyone's opinion.

Thanks,

Stixs

I think if you get to detailed with everything you can get lost. I have always used tabs and have they seem to work fine. There is always going to be some article saying that so and so product is better then the one you are using. Stick to basics.

Comment

I always chew my tablets just for my own head trips. I feel that my body wants to break it down anyway, so i'll just help it along before I shit most of it out instead. Who knows if it's true or not.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
        I think if you get to detailed with everything you can get lost. I have always used tabs and have they seem to work fine. There is always going to be some article saying that so and so product is better then the one you are using. Stick to basics.

ive ben keeping it to the basics,,,i'm using flintstones as my vitamins.

Comment

Originally posted by Alin
          ive ben keeping it to the basics,,,i'm using flintstones as my vitamins.
          How many flintstones do you have to take a day... 40? :laughnew:

Sorry, I couldn't resist but maybe you know something I don't.

Comment

now liquid multi is like 8 or 12 bucks and and it lasts almost a month for me,i only take 1 dose a day.

Comment

Originally posted by 1badMF
              How many flintstones do you have to take a day... 40? :laughnew:

Sorry, I couldn't resist but maybe you know something I don't.
              :bravonew: no actaully two per day,,,those and all the vitamins i get with my meals and shake are all i need.

Comment

Working...
              X