dandelion root

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dandelion root

Has anyone used this stuff to clear extra water? I'm asking because I always get creatine bloat in the face, no matter how much water I drink or how clean my diet is. I'd dump the creatine but it's already included in my two favorite shakes. Any thoughts?

It works bro try to juice 1/2of bunch of asparagus,1/2 bunch of dandelion green, beats,ginger, a few carrots, an orange an apple to make it taste better. I have done just asparagus,dandelion green and beats without the fruit it tastes like shit but it does work.

Comment

When I was stationed in AZ I had a lot of problems w/my asthma because of the dry air and dust. I started taking dandelion root and I noticed a significant difference. Never used it for diuretic purposes.

Comment

I'll be using it to deplete the last bit of water over the next couple days before my show. It does work.

Comment

I've just got capsules at 550mg that I'll take once a day. You say to add ginger, beets, and asparagus to the mix? That's a hell of a cocktail.

Comment

Originally posted by R.P. McMurphy
            I've just got capsules at 550mg that I'll take once a day. You say to add ginger, beets, and asparagus to the mix? That's a hell of a cocktail.
            yeah if you have juicer put them all in drink the juice and watch your... :nerdnew:
            But make sure you only use a very small amount of ginger(like half of your thumb size) that fucker is spicy as hell.

Comment

I wouldn't use dandelion root to clear water from creatine - that's just a part of the way the supplement works and if I'm not mistaken it actually helps the product serve it's purpose since it is a cell volumizer etc...

However if you're seriously concerned about it you could change to CEE or you can run the dr capsules as planned since it is one of the few "natural" supplements I swear by....

Comment

Originally posted by fog_hat1981
                I wouldn't use dandelion root to clear water from creatine - that's just a part of the way the supplement works and if I'm not mistaken it actually helps the product serve it's purpose since it is a cell volumizer etc...
                Fog's right, youre taking one to add water to your muscles and another to try to pull it from your face. I had problems with creatine as well, I wouldnt be able to eat because I felt so bloated. Going to try ATW's CEE one of these days.

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKILLER
                  Fog's right, youre taking one to add water to your muscles and another to try to pull it from your face. I had problems with creatine as well, I wouldnt be able to eat because I felt so bloated. Going to try ATW's CEE one of these days.
                  If you do make sure to buy the capsules - the powder tastes like death...

Comment

Good call, thanks. I'm still trying to choke down the rest of my ON fruit punch protein.

Comment

I'm not really taking the creatine voluntarily, per sey. I like cytogainer's shakes for PWO and Muscle Milk before bed. The problem is they both contain the monohydrate-I'd cut the stuff out if I could. I'll eventually start buying the basic ingredients seperately and mix them myself but first I've got to work through what I already have on hand (yeah, I bought in bulk). I was just wonder if the dandelion root would help with the retention.

Comment

Originally posted by R.P. McMurphy
                        I'm not really taking the creatine voluntarily, per sey. I like cytogainer's shakes for PWO and Muscle Milk before bed. The problem is they both contain the monohydrate-I'd cut the stuff out if I could. I'll eventually start buying the basic ingredients seperately and mix them myself but first I've got to work through what I already have on hand (yeah, I bought in bulk). I was just wonder if the dandelion root would help with the retention.
                        No worries bro - the Dandelion Root is an incredible "natural" supplement that will definitely kill the bloat if you combine it with a decent diet and adequate water intake...

Comment

Originally posted by fog_hat1981
                          No worries bro - the Dandelion Root is an incredible "natural" supplement that will definitely kill the bloat if you combine it with a decent diet and adequate water intake...
                          Oh I want some! :wacko:

Comment

Working...
                          X